Awoo.

Sonic Free Riders Music Thread

Shaddix Leto Croft

We forbid the distribution of rips with official CD releases as well as music rips of games released before the scheduled date on the forums (we treat it like every other leaked material). But honestly, it's not that hard to find them elsewhere.

By the way, it seems that Fumie Kumatani was too busy with Colors to contribute anything to Free Riders. Whelp, guess I'm not going to bother with this game's music then.

^ Saw that coming. While listening to the gamerip nothing really screamed Kumie to me.

Tell you what I do dig though, I'm glad they brought back simple sampled lyrical tracks in-game. I wouldn't want them in every Sonic game but I do like the edge they give.

It's almost like they wanted to make Sonic R style music for a modern gen Sonic game. Indeed I can Shake It Baby like the lady keeps saying at Rocky Ridge, but it's not quite enough as when I could feel the sunshine in Sonic R. Nearly though.

Edited by Ashley Marsh

Yay. Mine finally came today, with a Crish guitar pick to boot which is awesome.

Metropolis Speedway sounds a little better on this, but I dunno, still feels like it's got a bit of a noise problem when it gets going.

Fades at the end of songs and no proper song names make me a sad bunny.