Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

I read almost the whole thread and what I read was that you guys are focused on model swaps and sound coding, and I'm a tad surprised increasing the amount of skill points available in the skill customization hasn't been mentioned so far. P.S. Mad props to BoomBoom for making the Shadow mod, still rough around the edges it seems, and I'd love to see the speed break used in some gameplay of that mod. :)

I read almost the whole thread and what I read was that you guys are focused on model swaps and sound coding, and I'm a tad surprised increasing the amount of skill points available in the skill customization hasn't been mentioned so far. P.S. Mad props to BoomBoom for making the Shadow mod, still rough around the edges it seems, and I'd love to see the speed break used in some gameplay of that mod. smile.png

But you can just use Cheat Engine to edit that can't you? I though I read someone do it that way and I think it's possible.

Screenshots, eh? I only have one right now, but here you go. (Remember, this is the Super Sonic skill, not a model swap.)

ClassicGreenEyesZone.png

Works for me! Thanks dude :)

Alright, Crisis City and Rooftop run now have modified boosting segments. I wanted to go to the bosses next. What about a an Adaptation of the Cartoon Robotnik's theme to replace Death Egg Mech?

Alright, Crisis City and Rooftop run now have modified boosting segments. I wanted to go to the bosses next. What about a an Adaptation of the Cartoon Robotnik's theme to replace Death Egg Mech?

Replace death egg robo's boss song? Are you insane? That is one of the best song in the whole game.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, I'm trying to find the file that has Classic Sonic's roll and Jump values in them. Anyone know which one it is?

um.png

<node>

<name>PausePam</name>

<archive>PausePam</archive>

<order>0</order>

<defappend>PausePam</defappend>

<node>

<name>MegaDrive</name>

<archive>MegaDrive</archive>

<order>0</order>

<node>

<name>MegaDrive</name>

<order>0</order>

<defappend>MegaDrive</defappend>

</node>

Well well well

What do we have here?

You guys think we could activate the Mega Drive and Sonic 1 in the PC version?

Edited by PSI Freeze
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, I'm trying to find the file that has Classic Sonic's roll and Jump values in them. Anyone know which one it is?

um.png

<node>

<name>PausePam</name>

<archive>PausePam</archive>

<order>0</order>

<defappend>PausePam</defappend>

<node>

<name>MegaDrive</name>

<order>0</order>

<node>

<name>MegaDrive</name>

<order>0</order>

<defappend>MegaDrive</defappend>

</node>

Well well well

What do we have here?

You guys think we could activate the Mega Drive and Sonic 1 in the PC version?

Edited by Guest

Maybe...

Just as a reminder, we prefer that members type at least one full sentence per post as a bare minimum. This makes the board look more tidy and structured, kinda, and shows some effort. Thanks in advance. =)

• Thumbs Up 1

Any way that you can just totally get rid of the boosting music noise and just keep the regular songs still playing?

Hate to sound stupid, but is the Super sonic aura in the Sonic.ar.00? Also, I can't seem to find the homing trails or spin overlay for modern sonic, or modern supersonic.

Hate to sound stupid, but is the Super sonic aura in the Sonic.ar.00? Also, I can't seem to find the homing trails or spin overlay for modern sonic, or modern supersonic.

They're in bb.cpk, in SonicActionCommons.ar.00, the one in bb3.cpk does nothing as far as I've seen, but they contain the same files, so whatever you did to the one in bb3.cpk you can just copy to bb.cpk

Wondering if someone can do a small mod for me. is just a texture thing but i was wondering if someone can import SA1/DX, SA2/B, And Sth2006's Snowboard textures for sonic into generations esp. the GUN wing strip from SA2/B. the Generations snowboard is cool and all but i want the GUN wing strip for city escape for nastalga sake.

Wondering if someone can do a small mod for me. is just a texture thing but i was wondering if someone can import SA1/DX, SA2/B, And Sth2006's Snowboard textures for sonic into generations esp. the GUN wing strip from SA2/B. the Generations snowboard is cool and all but i want the GUN wing strip for city escape for nastalga sake.

Actually, thats quite far from impossible. I could do that for you, don't know how long it would take though.

EDIT: It may take a while, like a LONG while.

And thank you BoomBoomFP

Edited by Maxx

Actually, thats quite far from impossible. I could do that for you, don't know how long it would take though.

Thanks bro.

Didn't think it was impossiable since texture mods have been going strong since DXPC, just thought that since it was such a small and meaningless request it would get looked over.

Thanks bro.

Didn't think it was impossiable since texture mods have been going strong since DXPC, just thought that since it was such a small and meaningless request it would get looked over.

In a way, I kind of miss it too. The problem I'm having, is that it's pretty difficult to blow up the textures to the right size without it look extremely blurry. I'm also having trouble FINDING the textures, I'm dumping all of them using Dolphin emulator.

Edited by Maxx

They're in bb.cpk, in SonicActionCommons.ar.00, the one in bb3.cpk does nothing as far as I've seen, but they contain the same files, so whatever you did to the one in bb3.cpk you can just copy to bb.cpk

So, are there different files for each Sonic in each bb? I still can't seem to find Classic Sonic's physics values.

I think Classic Sonic's physics values are in bb3.cpk> #SonicClassic.ar.00

All I know is that any file that starts with # contain core stuff in them.

I think Classic Sonic's physics values are in bb3.cpk> #SonicClassic.ar.00

All I know is that any file that starts with # contain core stuff in them.

Thanks. I'll check that out later.

I've Got a new mod for you guys, for the PC version of Generations.

It's that Super Sonic Mod I've Mod I've been working on. Now available for your downloading pleasure

Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R46D1CPL

You will need 7-zip if you don't already have it

To install Extract the contents of the file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations", Or where ever it is that ur sonic generations folder is.

Anyways, i need you guys to tell me:

1. Dose the game start at all?

2. Dose the game crash when you transform into Super Sonic?

3. If it works properly for you, what do you think of Classic Super Sonic's speed.

4. any other problems?

Also I'm aware that Sonic doesn't lose his speed boost when transforming from Super Sonic into Spike Whisp Sonic.

Sorry sad.png

Thanks, and Enjoy.

Can you make regular sonic go that fast?

Why dude? it would ruin the point of the super mod.

Anyways, to check in on some requests i made.

XylemTube: Hows that super sonic theme loop for your mod coming along?

Maxx: Any luck getting the snowboard textures ripped and fixed?

Edited by goku262002