Awoo.

The Trick System in Generations.

King Frosty

I found it a lot better than QTE's. They didn't feel manual and forced compared to QTE's. Those out of place panels were gone. and sonic looked cooler. Although improvement is needed. A advance like system would be cool. Or maybe depending on how many tricks you pull off will send you into different areas. Having total control of were you go kinda sounds weird. Maybe buttons also instead of analog sticks.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I like them, it's a fun little mini-game that helps you get more boost mid-stage. Nothing mind-blowing but it's not meant to be, it's just a fun little diversion that looks cool. I only wish they included this in Colors instead of "Mash A a lot" because that was the stupidest QTE-related idea I've ever seen.

Edited by Solid SOAP

Is awesome. Why? I felt the Rainbow Rings had a bigger purpose than getting more points.

Not only did it boost up the Boost bar (LOL), but it also made Sonic look cooler than he already does.

Anyone agree?

• Thumbs Up 2