Awoo.

Sonical is Back! Happy Birthday to The Sonic Stadium!

Dreadknux

Would it be possible for you guys to center the usernames alignment above the avis instead of to the left?

For some reason it looks kinda off to me.

Edited by Techno Rhymes

I love how text seems to have a shadow under it. It's a little detail that I really like.

Like Bold makes the shadow thicker, and an underline makes the shadow really stick out.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

I'd consider a wider width for Sonical, given that most people's monitor resolutions are much larger than 1024x768 these days. However as Qivit said earlier, having a liquid skin for a forum (or in fact any site) is simply atrocious design and I don't like it in principle. But I admit that in this day and age, 1000px width is a bit behind the times. I'm willing to compromise. smile.png

What would people say if I widened the place by a hundred pixels or two? My only concern is iPad and TVs (but then I'm a bit concerned if you use a TV to do most of your browsing...), but then I'm sure there's be an iPad-friendly skin somewhere...

What was the width of NuSonical? Because if I recall correctly, NuSonical was notably bigger than Sonical before the forum upgrade.

My honest opinions? While the coloring is alright I do feel the width is too constrained. I'm also not a big fan of the rotating banners but thats because I know now my site will be accused of copying TSS (even though my site's banner code is from 2008 tongue.png)

lookin' pretty fly boss man! Nice to finally have some color back around here. Likin' our SSR Bar too! Happy B-day to TSS! We are the legit #1 sonic fansite there is and I'm proud to be part of (if only a small part) its staff.

Hooray! It's blue again. Feels more Sonic-y and much easier on my eyes to read white on dark on a monitor. I think the user-made banners are a great idea, as well.

Hey i keep trying to click the change theme button on the bottom but it keeps taking me back to the top page. whats with that?

• 2 weeks later...

Possible to make it bigger for Full HD screens and up, because right now it's ridiculously small on my screen, oh well the only temporary fix is that I zoom in...