Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

I sorry to say, but I highly dislike this whole "bringing you down to my level of despair" bullshit that I have been seeing in this thread.

And I highly dislike being told the same thing over and over and over again as if it should suddenly change meaning the 3rd+ time you are told, and how I am in the wrong for not holding out that they will deliver on what they said they would this time.

So I suppose both groups will just have to deal with each other.

• Thumbs Up 6

So I suppose both groups will just have to deal with each other.

This doesn't not mean that you have to drag another down to the same pits of hell simply for the idea that your trying prove a supposed point that is in fact opinion.

I have no problems saying what ever the fuck I want, but unless the other person is being totally retarded, I not going to drag them down with me.

That shit is just foul. Its not like the game is suffering from complete lack of quality..its just some design decisions are not as major to certain people.

Edited by Voy-Boy
  • Thumbs Up 2

This doesn't not mean that you have to drag another down to the same pits of hell simply for the idea that your proving a supposed point that is in fact opinion.

Oh. I get you. When you say something that I think is wrong, I'm not allowed to explain why I find it wrong because that may hurt your feelings. And even though members will happily turn around and say that I'm being an asshole to Sega or being an asshole to the fanbase or "STOP COMPLAINING" and other stuff along those lines simply because their opinions about the game are incompatible with my own, that's my problem to deal with as well.

Thanks for making things clear.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

This doesn't not mean that you have to drag another down to the same pits of hell simply for the idea that your trying prove a supposed point that is in fact opinion.

I have no problems saying what ever the fuck I want, but unless the other person is being totally retarded, I not going to drag them down with me.

That shit is just foul. Its not like the game is suffering from complete lack of quality..its just some design decisions are not as major to certain people.

Jesus fucking Christ, man. Calm your tits.

If everyone else is allowed to "OH MAN, THEY FIXED THE ROLLING/UNCURLING/WHATEVER, I LOVE YOU SEGA!" every time a new gameplay video comes out, I reserve my right to "Nope, still looks like shit to me". That's all I have to say on the matter.

Now let's focus on talking about the actual game and not how Tornado, Blue Blood, and I are demons trying to drag you to the pits of despair, before we get modded for making total idiots out of ourselves. Again.

• Thumbs Up 4

Thanks for making things clear.

Obviously not.

I didn't mean it like that at all....what I'm talking about is Crab Mentality. I could really give a damn what you say about the game unless I truly feel I need to say something to counter a point I disagree with.

I not saying the game is not worthy of complaints, but if another fan seems to be enjoying what he likes...or is trying to insist on a way of fixing these issues...and he still holds out hopes..then yes I feel is is wrong and defeating to say "Don't bother".

People are always eventually heard...sometimes it takes years or centuries, but shit changes. Oh boy does shit change.

256px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

Sorry sorry...I good now.

Edited by Voy-Boy

If everyone else is allowed to "OH MAN, THEY FIXED THE ROLLING/UNCURLING/WHATEVER, I LOVE YOU SEGA!" every time a new gameplay video comes out, I reserve my right to "Nope, still looks like shit to me". That's all I have to say on the matter.

Now let's focus on talking about the actual game and not how Tornado, Blue Blood, and I are demons trying to drag you to the pits of despair, before we get modded for making total idiots out of ourselves. Again.

Wait.....so your not demons? What about those things pointing out of your head? Oh that's a horn? So you must be.....UNICORN PONIES! That explains it!

Jking aside, the occasional argument is fine but when it gets this deep i just cant take it.

It's actually annoying when both sides are telling each other they are right and wrong.

Not everyone is going to like this game, and as such they have a right to voice out they're opinions, it's called the Sonic 4 Ep.2 media & screens topic, not Sonic 4 Ep.2 Positively Positive topic of hype. People were pissed by the fact that Sega told us fans to pretty much go fuck off and buy Sonic CD/Generations because this game is suddenly being marketed as a modern game. That means that all this "This will be an amazing classic game" was pretty much a lie, and the fans who supported it, were lied to and deeply hurt. So yes, they have a reason to say fuck off Dimps/Sega and that it's shit and what not.

And for the peeps who like it, yes, we get it, you don't like it when someone posts something negative. But the fact is, it's really your fault for being subdued and disliking the game you were hyped for when someone says something negative. They can voice they're opinions, and to me, it seems like you guys over-react to when someone like (*insert member*) says they don't like the way this is going/they don't like how the game looks or whatever. Most people either ask 'em why they don't like it, or just ignore it. But some people take it over-board and say "THIS IS SONIC 4 TOPIC, WHY DON'T YOU GUYS LIKE THIS GAME? SHUT UP!" or "I'M TIRED OF THE WAY THIS FANBASE IS" and shit. Well, complaining about the complaining sure isn't going to help, nor is it going to help by pretty much being a stereotypical sonic fanboy and yelling at someone who doesn't agree with you.

That's what I see here.

/offtopic

I wish Ken would join SSMB or Sega would have some PR members join. Would really help alot if they were here to answer some problems and misunderstandings. Like for example, If Sonic can call Tails (P2) back to him, then doesn't that mean Sonic can stand still and never move, and always force the other player to come back to him? If not, then what if one of the players doesn't want to do a Team Attack? How will they figure this shit out, cause I'm dying to see some multiplayer footage.

• Thumbs Up 7

Like it or hate it this game is improving on it's awful predecessor but it's still not "Sonic 4". There will come a day when we can play it for ourselves but right now we need to discuss this in a civil matter.

I can agree to this post.

Anyway, anyone else out there liking Snowy the Bearbadnik?

I'm not really digging how it takes multiple spin/homing attacks to destroy. Stuff like this mess up the overall flow of the gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not really digging how it takes multiple spin/homing attacks to destroy. Stuff like this mess up the overall flow of the gameplay.

In a video, didn't it show you can one shot it with the 69 Spin?

Not really honestly. He takes more then one hit, and I think this kinda breaks the flow of things. Sonic should not really have to stop and fight.

Off Topic: Holy shit, I never thought Sonic 4 could cause such a personal dispute.......

Seriously guys? Did you forget this guy already? Took 3 hits and you moved on with your life in the game and we complain about a new enemy with the same purpose now? It was a problem in heroes because it was every enemy but that's not the case here =|

inb4marblezoneisashitlevelsoitshouldn'tbealeveltouseinspirationfrom

• Thumbs Up 3

Relief_mgz.png

Seriously guys? Did you forget this guy already? Took 3 hits and you moved on with your life in the game and we complain about a new enemy with the same purpose now? It was a problem in heroes because it was every enemy but that's not the case here =|

To be fair, mon, I didn't like ol' Triclops here, either. Come to think to it, Marble Garden is pretty much my least favorite zone in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, the mobile version has two different stages again? Hm. Not sure if want.

If they're extra, then fine. If they're replacing their respective stages from the console version, I dunno. The mobile-exclusive versions in episode 1 were kinda lame.

6) You can control Sonic with the D-Pad or stick

OMG This changes everything. Now i can either hold the d-pad OR the analog stick while the game plays itself. The possibilities are endless.

Edited by pppp
  • Thumbs Up 3

OMG This changes everything. Now i can either hold the d-pad OR the analog stick while the game plays itself. The possibilities are endless.

So rolling still isn't right compared to running? *super sad face* The rest is all pretty much what I expected. Got to love the Serpentleaf and general graphics for the game. They aren't amazing, but they sure are purdy.

Also, now Barry can get making his E2 box. :P

Metal Sonic has a homing attack? RUINED FOREVER.

No but seriously, those screens look pretty rad. Really digging the Egg Serpent Leaf.