Awoo.

new super sonic plush toy

killerhedgehog7

could not upload picture from phone plz understand. so i got one of the internet. When I went to my grandparents house the told me to clean the attic. when I first went up there the first thing I saw was this Super Sonic plush. That made my day :lol:

post-2144-12857153898292_thumb.jpg

Edited by killerhedgehog7
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 5

Unless we see a picture of that, I finding this story very hard to believe.

First of all, that picture is a Super Sonic plush from the Sonic the fighters line of plushies, unless I'm very much mistaken they are a Japan release only and have only made it to the west via imports and they're not easy to get ahold of. Now your profile says that you've only been a fan of Sonic since 2005, whilst it's not impossible to get a STF Super Sonic plush, considering how some long term fans here would easilly outbid anyone for one and a plush like that would never slip through the radar, I would be extremely interested in just how it ended up in your grandads attic

• Thumbs Up 4

Unless we see a picture of that, I finding this story very hard to believe.

First of all, that picture is a Super Sonic plush from the Sonic the fighters line of plushies, unless I'm very much mistaken they are a Japan release only and have only made it to the west via imports and they're not easy to get ahold of. Now your profile says that you've only been a fan of Sonic since 2005, whilst it's not impossible to get a STF Super Sonic plush, considering how some long term fans here would easilly outbid anyone for one and a plush like that would never slip through the radar, I would be extremely interested in just how it ended up in your grandads attic

While it might not be that edition plushie (Googling "Super Sonic Plush" results in that same image, it's more likely the one he found was this ugly son-of-a-gun [give or take the shiny]).

I've had a situation similar to yours, Killer. However, it was me finding a McDonald's Happy Meal toy featuring Sonic (the one on the far left) in my basement. While it wasn't much, finding the little toy brought a smile to my face, and it was actually quite fun to play (for five minutes). You can find Sonic relics of the past in the strangest places, no?

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt it. Pics wouldn't be enough to believe this (remember guys, photoshop does exist!) videos are harder to edit though...

By the way. Look at that tag. What does it say? That's Super Sonic... FROM SONIC THE FIGHTERS. That toy was released around 96'.

Oh, and shouldn't this be in the Sonic Showcase instead of Sonic Discussion? You're showcasing one of the rarest Sonic toys ever that you supposedly found in your basement.

could not upload picture from phone plz understand. so i got one of the internet.

And that's why we don't believe you right there. Get yourself a video camera, make a video of yourself with it calling yourself by your username and then show us the toy. You don't even have to show yourself in the video. Just show us the plushie.

Edited by Edge

That's one sugoi monogatari ya' got yourself there onii-chan.

On a related note, why is it that all Sonic plushies look horrible?

Lies. I love my little Sonic X plush. I have a Tails one too! I'm sure they have plenty of fun while I am out of the room, going on wacky adventures involving an evil still-in-box Knuckles plush who just wanted to be loved.

Also nobody believes you own that. Proof plz.

Would be cool if it's true.. I forked out $450AU for mine and that's without the tag >.> But then again, if that's just an example picture..

That's one sugoi monogatari ya' got yourself there onii-chan.

I don't think it's very sugoi. Mostly because his monogatari is more than likely uso.

I don't think it's very sugoi. Mostly because his monogatari is more than likely uso.

ilhpq0.jpg

Lies. I love my little Sonic X plush.

Maybe we have different plushies but mine's a Sonic X one and it looks pretty derpy.