• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquaslash

• Detective Shadzter

• JaidynReiman

• Core

Top Posters In This Topic

SO MANY E-10000s!

Purple, Yellow, Orange, Black, Light Blue, Pink! There's almost one for every Chaos Emerald!

The only one we don't have is Red... OH MY!

Seriously, what the hell? We've actually got one per color? Well, as long as the full roster is fairly large, I won't mind it.

Nice. What was that "switch" in the third video when Sonic's board changes shape and color?

Edited by Spyro the Fox

Nice. What was that "switch" in the third video when Sonic's board changes shape and color?

I'm surprised nobody started a voice war commented about the voices here. :o

The E-10000s got voice changes too, and I personally love is, it sound so much alive and better than that boring "target acquired" from the first riders, also, I love their multiple colours.

Also, is it me or Sonic sounds less deep than in Colours? Maybe it's because he is doing EXTREEEEEEEEEME!!1! stuff rather than having a casual conversation.

Edited by el gato del eje

Sonic's playing on his own against all of those E-10000 robots on the first track Dolphin Resort, so I'm guessing that's World Grand Prix mode and it has some intro/tutorial like races against E-10000 robots like in the first game. Can't remember if Zero Gravity had races like this too.

Sonic's playing on his own against all of those E-10000 robots on the first track Dolphin Resort, so I'm guessing that's World Grand Prix mode and it has some intro/tutorial like races against E-10000 robots like in the first game. Can't remember if Zero Gravity had races like this too.