I said "mentions" not "shows". And yes, it's Alicia and Elias. Can you guys remind me of something please ? Ken posted a preview of Lara-Su's data-file on Twitter, did it mention the Kingdom of Acorns or the Brotherhood ?
Just a note : I suppose Ken might post the second page soon, I've sent him the translation in French this morning. So if it's like last time, he might post both English and French versions at the same time. (Pure speculation)
I've recieved a new Fantomiald book for my collection
I must say that France loves those Disney comics, as they often release special editions. This summer, they've started releasing the Dimension M saga at newspaper agents, it will have 4 books (the first three have been released as of now) :
Last year they released the Wizards of Mickey saga in three books too.
Actually, Bronies are often called perverts, pedos and several other names like that, some of them have been attacked (I think some kid fell in coma because of bullies, because he had a MLP backpack) and harassed. So at least that fandom has to worry.
Bonus Question #1: If a one-shot antagonist from the past HAD to come back in some way, which one would you like to see make a return?
Fang. He has the most potential, he could be rewritten easily (as the Chaotix were), or they still could use his backstory for the new games. I've always seen him becoming (again) an ally of Eggman, having some device to control Metal Sonic/Knuckles and becoming Knuckles and the Chaotix's rival.
Bonus Question #2: What are your top FIFTEEN (or less) overlooked BOSS tracks?
- Sonic Adventure, Egg Viper : as I said in another post, it sounds epic.
- Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic VS Shadow on the ARK
- Sonic 3K, Doomsday : This one is epic and at the same time, make the situation sound "desperate". It fits with the name "doomsday" so well !
- Sonic 3D, the first boss music
- Sonic Advance 3, boss music
- Sonic CD (jap/Pal), final boss
- Sonic 2006, Solaris boss (2nd phase) : this one sounds so good, hope is back for our heroes
- Sonic Unleashed, Super Sonic vs Dark Gaia
- Sonic Colors, vs Nega Wisp armor phase 2
Bonus Question #3: If you ended up never being a Sonic fan, what would you hate to have missed out on the most, whether it relates to the franchise itself and/or otherwise?
That's a though one. I think I'd have hated to have missed out the awesomeness of some games like Sonic CD, Sonic 2, 3K, Unleashed... there's something magic in discovering the games at the same time as the others, not through some videos on youtube or something like that.
Bonus Question #4: If Knuckles, Silver, Vector, Big, Omega, Zomom, Erazor, King Arthur, Black Doom, and Giant Demon Man from Sonic 1 Beta Artwork engaged in an arm-wrestling competition, why would Tails be the winner?
... because he would have been the wiser. Offering Big some food, money to Vector, asked Knuckles to let him win (they're friends after all), told Silver that it would have no impact on his future, convinced Omega that there were some badniks to destroy out there, tricked Zomom, Arthur and Erazor somehow and defeated that demon easily with an erasor because it's just a pencil drawing.
Bonus Question #5: Who would you say are your best/closest/etc friends on the Sonic Stadium?
Oh there's TheFatPanda, a great buddy, a good artist, with who I like to chat on Skype
There's also Mambo, we haven't spoke to each others much but she's an adorable person and a great colourist !
I'm sure I forget some names though... sorry ^^;
Question #30: If you had to combine the stories of any THREE Sonic games, which stories would you combine, and can you think of how it would work?
Sonic Unleashed + Sonic Advance 3 + Sonic 2006
After the events of 2006, Eggman still has his battle armada (since he didn't attack Soleanna) so he decides to lure Sonic into a trap onboard his Egg Carrier. After blowing up the planet, he also unleash (haha) Gemerl to keep Sonic and his friends busy. Sonic and the others go through the events of Unleashed and most of the SA3 stages, fix the planet. Gemerl could be Knuckles' rival in this game (he stole the Master Emerald after all) and Sonic fights Eggman and Dark Gaïa. The end sees the planet all fixed, Dark Gaia defeated and Gemerl befriending Cream as in the games.
Question #29: What are your top TWELVE (or less) overlooked LEVEL tracks?
- Sonic 1 (8bits) : Sky Base Zone, it feels epic and adventurous, you hear that you're on the final level !
- Sonic 2 : Metropolis Zone. I love the rythm of that music !
- Sonic 3K : Sandopolis Zone. I like the egyptian feel of that track, it (of course) suits the level. It also has a sinister vibe in the second act, fitting for the ghosts that are in the pyramid.
- Sonic Jam : Sonic World. That music is awesome. The tropical style is a good fit for a "first" level in any Sonic game.
- Shadow the Hedgehog : Black Comet. A calm music, just after all the "epic/dark" music from the previous levels felt very welcome. I love listening to it here and then.