Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Apollo JusticeSSF1991

Happy birthday!
Today, 09:26 AM
Photo

Swiss

Hey guys! It'd mean the world to me if you could spare a few seconds and vote for my game to win a Game Jam we did in my local city! Literally takes 3 clicks, please vote for (and play!) 'Cut the Mustard'. Cheers! http://tinyurl.com/oosvdco
Today, 09:23 AM
Photo

Cobra Commander

nowhere to ruuuuun to baby, nowhere to hiiiide
Today, 08:42 AM
Photo
Photo

Easter CrashSSF1991

Happy birthday
Today, 08:38 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

On the Metro

Hearing about that kid that got arrested for rightfulyl trying to get bullies introuble just reaffirms why high school is a terrible place developed by terrible people. That and US law blows.
Today, 06:25 AM
Photo

goku262002

What the fuck Bungie? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? btw, hi guys back from my trip to Arizona for a friends wedding.
Today, 06:16 AM
  • goku262002's Photo
    goku262002
    Yeah I didn't mean to just disappear but when I had to go it was 5am and I had zero time to check anything before I left then I was stuck using hotspots the entire time so all I could check was the front pages and Kotaku seeing as my passwords are ridiculously complicated to remember normally.
    Today, 06:21 AM
  • SenEDtor Missile's Photo
    SenEDtor Missile
    Ah.
    Today, 06:25 AM
  • Easter Crash's Photo
    Easter Crash
    Hey Goku.
    Today, 06:52 AM
Photo

Gregzilla

Idunno what the general consensus is, but Tony Stark's constant state of being an asshole in IM3 was really annoying to me. Like even in the most serious moments he would make douchey one liners, it made him really hatable.
Today, 06:08 AM
  • Carbo's Photo
    Carbo
    He kind of had every right to be. And for the most of the part, he was funny doing it.

Much better of a person than in IM2.
    Today, 08:57 AM
Photo
Photo

Sixth Rate Soma

using utensils < having mindslaves feed you with newly-formed tendrils
Today, 06:00 AM