Awoo.

Internet Browsers and IQ

-Robin-

I have a IQ of 130+.

I suck at everything. Like, at EVERYTHING. Well, except for a couple things (English and vidya gaemz) and even then I'm still so-so.

And I don't care about anything that's not part of my world. And I'm insanely lazy and hate working.

Also, I lose every debate, don't defend my ideas and thoughts, can't play any instrument, can't actually have friends, can't obey to anyone but myself (except if I have a gun or a banhammer pointed at me), etc.

And I'm supposed to be a gifted child. You know. An intelligent person.

Pfft. I've seen people that have a lower IQ than me and who have a much better way of reasoning, of thinking and of acting.

And who uses Firefox.

Well, I'm not one to exactly believe in IQs, but if there is a mental-classification system I do believe in, it's Jung's sixteen personality types. And I can tell from a mile away that you're an INTP. I know this because that paragraph sounds so much like me that I'm surprised you AREN'T me.

Let me tell you something. In high school, I was the cock of the walk academically. Was in almost all honors classes and still got B+ and higher in virtually everything. When I got to college, I came to the unfortunate realization that I'm relatively middle of the road. I've met people my age who've had jobs and experience in the industry well before I have and people with far more skill than I can command in computer science AND art. Just a hint of warning- When you look at a kid who's 12 and has graduated from an Ivy League school with expertise on the piano, calulus, acting and kung fu and could beat Demon's Souls losing less than 5 lives and then wonder where your life went wrong when you're 16 and the most you can claim to have accomplished is that you accidentally entered a building that happens to contain a science fair, you need to drop your superego a few notches.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haven't used IE in years.

I went to Firefox for a bit and then jumped ship to Chrome later on.

I have Opera just there doing nothing, but I only used it once or twice since Ive gotten so used to Chrome.

COMPLETELY AGREES. I AGREE SO MUCH MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK.

I have a IQ of 130+.

I suck at everything. Like, at EVERYTHING. Well, except for a couple things (English and vidya gaemz) and even then I'm still so-so.

And I don't care about anything that's not part of my world. And I'm insanely lazy and hate working.

Also, I lose every debate, don't defend my ideas and thoughts, can't play any instrument, can't actually have friends, can't obey to anyone but myself (except if I have a gun or a banhammer pointed at me), etc.

And I'm supposed to be a gifted child. You know. An intelligent person.

Pfft. I've seen people that have a lower IQ than me and who have a much better way of reasoning, of thinking and of acting.

Same here!

Remember when I said my IQ was measured around 130? And I act the same way! :o

Well, I'm not one to exactly believe in IQs, but if there is a mental-classification system I do believe in, it's Jung's sixteen personality types. And I can tell from a mile away that you're an INTP. I know this because that paragraph sounds so much like me that I'm surprised you AREN'T me.

Let me tell you something. In high school, I was the cock of the walk academically. Was in almost all honors classes and still got B+ and higher in virtually everything. When I got to college, I came to the unfortunate realization that I'm relatively middle of the road. I've met people my age who've had jobs and experience in the industry well before I have and people with far more skill than I can command in computer science AND art. Just a hint of warning- When you look at a kid who's 12 and has graduated from an Ivy League school with expertise on the piano, calulus, acting and kung fu and could beat Demon's Souls losing less than 5 lives and then wonder where your life went wrong when you're 16 and the most you can claim to have accomplished is that you accidentally entered a building that happens to contain a science fair, you need to drop your superego a few notches.

Yes. I'm an INFP. Close enough. ;)

I think I just found something out.

Edited by Ishtar

... Holy flying shit.

I'm reading this.

That's exactly me. Like, it's really me. Not an approximative explanation. THAT'S GODDAMN FREAKING ME.

I... That's very exactly who I am. Like, it explains me. It feels weird. ... I mean, I just... No words.

Really, it feels THAT epic. A website described myself.

I couldn't describe myself before. Neither could people around me, because they're not in my mind, obviously.

I feel like I finally know what I am.

... Really, I'm pleasingly shocked (if that even makes sense). I... woah. Yeah, I think "woah" is enough to describe how I feel right now.

TL;DR

My mind just blew up.

EDIT: So, um, on-topic...

... Internet Explorer, blah blah blah, this survey means "if you're still using IE 6 you're retarded", blah blah blah.

Edited by Koopalmier

... Holy flying shit.

I'm reading this.

That's exactly me. Like, it's really me. Not an approximative explanation. THAT'S GODDAMN FREAKING ME.

I... That's very exactly who I am. Like, it explains me. It feels weird. ... I mean, I just... No words.

Really, it feels THAT epic. A website described myself.

I couldn't describe myself before. Neither could people around me, because they're not in my mind, obviously.

I feel like I finally know what I am.

... Really, I'm pleasingly shocked (if that even makes sense). I... woah. Yeah, I think "woah" is enough to describe how I feel right now.

TL;DR

My mind just blew up.

EDIT: So, um, on-topic...

... Internet Explorer, blah blah blah, this survey means "if you're still using IE 6 you're retarded", blah blah blah.

...Huh.

Why do I feel like I'm in the middle of INTP and INFP? I'm not compassionate about people at all.

Edited by Ishtar

...Huh.

Why do I feel like I'm in the middle of INTP and INFP? I'm not compassionate about people at all.

And I can spell antidisestablishmentarianism without looking it up.

Not to be a pretentious prat (actually, that's exactly what I'm being =P), but antidisestablishmentarianism isn't a hard word to spell. It's a long word, yes, but made up of very simple and easy to spell fragments. It's a slightly difficult word to remember, but very simple to sound out and spell once you know it.

Also, IQ scores mean next to nothing. They only measure a very specific sub-type of 'intelligence' - namely the ability to answer IQ test questions. My own IQ has been measured at anything between 108 and 146 in my lifetime. I've really learned to scorn IQ tests after joining MENSA at age 9 and realising that it's full of absolute idiots who think that a silly number means they're smarter than everyone else despite the fact that they consistently show a lack of any type of meaningful intelligence. I roll my eyes at them. I roll my eyes SO HARD. Ngh.

Btw I use Firefox, but I also use (the latest) IE alongside it when I want to be logged in to two different browser sessions on the same 'site at once (e.g. Livejournal).

• Thumbs Up 3

Not to be a pretentious prat (actually, that's exactly what I'm being =P), but antidisestablishmentarianism isn't a hard word to spell. It's a long word, yes, but made up of very simple and easy to spell fragments. It's a slightly difficult word to remember, but very simple to sound out and spell once you know it.

Oh, I love you, Flyboy... :D

Maybe you're an INTP, maybe you're neither of them ? Did you check the other ones ? Or try a test ?

Hmm.

Wait a minute.

INFPs are sensitive, caring, creative, private, smart and original. Their actions are driven by their value system, and they have a hard time doing things they don’t feel right about. They usually have some kind of artistic or writing interest and usually have a lot of talent for that. They do the best work when they work slowly at their own pace on their own projects.

They take almost everything personally and are very easily hurt, yet they usually won’t show this because of their very private nature. They are usually open minded and very tolerant to people with different lifestyles because they value originality and authenticity.

Yeah, that's me. :lol:

Edited by Ishtar

Wait, suddenly it turned into an MBTI thread? What? Uh, I'm an ESFP, if anyone cares.

Edited by Heliumbunnette