Awoo.

Your girlfriend is fat.....poke her fat belly button and say "I thought the pillsbury doughboy always laughed?"

Pelly <3's U

It's encouraging dishonesty in relationships. Relationships are about trust and understanding, not manipulation.

Being honest in this kind of situation is literally the worst thing you could do.

Being honest in this kind of situation is literally the worst thing you could do.

To point out someone's put on weight isn't a bad thing to do, it's just you have to consider "does it matter?" and "who cares?". Chances are you shouldn't mention it, but like, if your partner puts on a lot of weight and you know it's not something they're happy about, you might want to talk about it for their sake. The general rule is leave it, thought every situation is different.

lol no, I think that serving someone less food and leaving around pics of when they were 'hotter' is a lot worse then being up front.

Honestly I was like you and thought some of the suggestions were good, but the reasoning behind the one's that seemed good still sucked.

Best thing you could do in the situation if you ask me is approach your partner and suggest trying to get healthy together. do something as a couple to strengthen and bond yourselves as a couple, rather then give your partner horrible insecurity.

• Thumbs Up 1

I fucking hate guys who try to manipulate woman as if their sex slaves. Don't they have a fucking mother? A sister maybe? Is that how they fucking treat them?

The alternative is even worse.

Have you ever lied to a woman?

If you haven't, then you don't know.

You don't know.

You reap what you sew, my friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sab...o...tage... chair...

*looks up from notepad* Huh, I'm sorry, what you guys talking about?

Wow, Jez! I never knew you had it in you! :0

But seriously though:

I don't understand why people can't just accept that your partners body might change, they won't be 21 for ever. Also, especially for women, if you have kids then your body will change a lot and will most likely never look how it did before hand, considering all the changes it goes through. But you should love each other enough to deal with it and not be so immature and insensitive. I hate that we live in a society that expects perfection.

Seriously, I don't care if my partner gains a little weight, as long as they're still healthy. How would I deal with it? I'd be honest. If I thought they was being unhealthy I'd suggest they puts down the ice-cream. But I'd also do it with they, why not? I could go without the odd bag of crisps or whatever.

I agree. One that constantly expects perfection is going to hurt more than help.

I actually first thought this article was satire until I read it was serious (although I will admit, I laughed at the chair part). It would be a real shame if anyone took this article's advice seriously since it would hurt more than help a relationship due to the manipulation techniques it's suggesting.

I can't believe this was actually meant to be taken seriously. I'm just dying laughing at that fact right now. XD

Oh, now I see. The true way to keep your woman slim and sexy is to break furniture!

Seriously though, you gotta wonder if the guy who wrote this has ever even been with an actual girl. I'm sorry for anyone who actually attempts any of these in hope of success.

Edited by krazystitch

I hate to say this, but articles like these are created by people like....me.

People who never got a girlfriend (or did not have a good close relationship with one) and decided to fuck life and create a mass emotional murder for the rest of the male society. Yes, I would do that...but I am better than that!

Lol the sad fact is there Are dudes doing what this list says. And the scary part? It might work for a few of them. This list tho funny is dumb.

Lolll great read, thanks for posting this Pelly.

It's a shame that people take stuff like this too seriously though.