Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

I'll tell you about GamesCom, it will be held August 17-21. Plus, there need to show Sonic Generations, yes.

---

You probably already know about the Tokyo Game Show and GAMEfest.

So, strange coincidence the date a bit the same.

More here(Information), and so as not strange, Sonic Scene, I returned to work.

---

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 1

Shouldn't we wait for GamesCon to end(and start) first?

Oops, forgot. Thanks, added.

I will correct you, not GamesCon, -- GamesCom. ;3

Edited by Woun

Should we also not point out that Sonic Generations is not going to be at GAMEfest?

http://www.videogame...t_gamefest.html

I also added this link, it says what will be the game.

Be careful please.

Oh, AWESOME! CVG must have forgot to mention Sonic Generations, HotD: Overkill Extended Cut and U Draw.

Hope fans at Spain's GAMEFest get Sonic Generations, too.

YES Freaking awesome Thanks Woun for that link I knew SEGA wouldn't leave Sonic Generations out of a event like GAMEFest :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for update Woun :)

All right so what I expect from Gamescom and TGS.

Gamescom: I expect Speed Highway and Shadow rival boss reveal. And relase date for US and EU.

TGS: I expect Rooftop Run reveal along with Silver rival battle. And of course demo annoucment with Rooftop Run (mentioned in demo). And relase date for Japan.

Thanks for update Woun smile.gif

All right so what I expect from Gamescom and TGS.

Gamescom: I expect Speed Highway and Shadow rival boss reveal. And relase date for US and EU.

TGS: I expect Rooftop Run reveal along with Silver rival battle. And of course demo annoucment with Rooftop Run (mentioned in demo). And relase date for Japan.

Never going to happen.

Chemical Plant will surely get an appearance, along with a trailer of it. Don't expect another zone.

I dont expect any new trailers till relase. Just screens. Besides Metal render was named "Rivals:Metal Sonic" so obviously they are going to show other rivals renders.

I dont expect any new trailers till relase. Just screens. Besides Metal render was named "Rivals:Metal Sonic" so obviously they are going to show other rivals renders.

Wait, why wouldn't they release any more trailers? SEGA has been releasing a trailer for every stage for years.

We'll get more trailers, more than we've had so far. Recently, Unleashed and Colours prove that SEGA love to show off every stage in flashy, glorious motion before release. The only stage we never see in a trailer before release is the final stage (Eggmanland/Terminal Velocity) but everything else will be shoved down our necks, but in a good 'fuck yeah that's awesome' kinda way.

I wish they wouldn't show every stage before release. I like to have some surprises, and I'm sure many others do, too.

Personally, I'd like to see 2 levels per era. So far, for the classic, we've seen Green Hill and Chemical Plant. For the Dreamcast, we've seen City Escape, and for the Modern, Rooftop Run (in the form of a simple teaser, but still). I'd personally love to see Seaside Hill and Planet Wisp revealed alongside those stages, just to see how they stack up compared to the other ones. I also hope the rivals get revealed, but as much as I'm ACHING to see the remade Death Egg and Perfect Chaos fights, I'm willing to wait and be surprised, rather than have them spoiled outright. But hey, if they show any of this stuff in the near future, I'd be happy, but I wanna be surprised by the other levels, since they're probably the ones I'm waiting to see the most from their respected eras.

I also hope we see some cutscene footage, and maybe a glimpse of that adorable Time Eater just to get a hint of what the game and its tone will be like.

I haven't been to one of these events in a long time but I might be able to make GAMEfest. It depends what day they plan to show off Generations.

Edited by Lungo

I haven't been to one of these events in a long time but I might be able to make GAMEfest. It depends what day they plan to show off Generations.

It''s a weekend show so it should be on all 3 days (Friday,Saturday and Sunday) :)

Never going to happen.

Chemical Plant will surely get an appearance, along with a trailer of it. Don't expect another zone.

First was a classic stage trailer, then you had a Dreamcast level, it's expected the next one is a modern level

I wish they wouldn't show every stage before release. I like to have some surprises, and I'm sure many others do, too.

I don't really mind seeing a short trailer for each stage as long as they dont show whole video playthroughs of the zone.

I haven't listened to it myself, but I was reading the Spindash.de forums, and I guess AAUK said Rooftop Run would be playable at Gamescom on Radio Redux?

I'm surprised noone posted this yet, the post on Spindash is from the 31st of July laugh.gif

For safety, don't quote me on this :D

Edited by Marcellof

I haven't listened to it myself, but I was reading the Spindash.de forums, and I guess AAUK said Rooftop Run would be playable at Gamescom on Radio Redux?

I'm surprised noone posted this yet, the post on Spindash is from the 31st of July laugh.gif

For safety, don't quote me on this biggrin.gif

Edited by Lungo

Awesome; although I'm mainly looking forward to Classic's gameplay for this level. It'll be interesting to see how difficult the stage is considering it's one of the last levels.

You know what will be the best twist for this stage? To run trough it as modern durning Night. It was really beatiful at Night. And I cant wait to hear classic remix for it. Not that I liked orginal that much but I am corious how they will handle it.

Edit: 100 post! :D

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 1

You know what will be the best twist for this stage? To run trough it as modern durning Night. It was really beatiful at Night. And I cant wait to hear classic remix for it. Not that I liked orginal that much but I am corious how they will handle it.

Edit: 100 post! :D

Rooftop run night without werehog? I like the sound of this!