Awoo.

Sonic Generations coming to a mall near you. (USA)

Eternal EX

Because I have no idea where I should or would post this I'll make a new topic. Mods lock this if it is not worth a topic. Anyways Sonic Generations and Sonic & Mario at the 2012 olympics will be bouncing mall to mall starting August 10th. If you don't believe me here is the list.

2011 Simon Mall Tour Locations

Now uh I wonder what version of the build they will have in October? I mean by then they should have gone gold and stuff. And to top that, I wonder what levels and/or bosses they will show off. This could turn out to be a very interesting thing. Heck When it comes to TEXAS maybe I'll even be able to meet Aaron. *squeals*

Hmm.. very cool, I wonder if I could make a trip to Boston.. just to play Sonic Generations.. rather, would it be worth it...?

SNAP017.GIF

We can only hope.

Hmm.. very cool, I wonder if I could make a trip to Boston.. just to play Sonic Generations.. rather, would it be worth it...?

SNAP017.GIF

We can only hope.

Debug mode?

• Thumbs Up 4

Might make the drive over to Kansas City to play this.

Could anybody who's going to one of these try to capture some video and/or tell us if it looks like a new build? It would be appreciated. :)

I've got family in Tampa, and they could care less about Sonic. What sucks is that had things gone differently for me last year, I'd be living there right now. :U Would've been great.

Also, Charlotte NC? Couldn't they make it a few towns over?

please? ;-; I'm liek, so close to there. couple hours. ._.

Edited by Inferno

I'll be about 30 minutes away from Oklahoma City when it comes by on the 12th, with a spacious school schedule that day no less. I'll have ample time to go to the mall and check the game out.

Considering the the tour starts in two days, the most I can expect from this Generations build will be Green Hill Zone and City Escape. If Chemical Plant or Rooftop Run is available I'll be pretty stunned.

Cool! That's awesome news for you US guys :D How do you know M&S London will be there? SEGA's Twitter only says Sonic Generations.

Wow.

My mall is first on the schedule.

That is fucking awesome.

Edited by SockDrawer
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Facebook page mentions M&S London too.

http://www.facebook....240943329272487

Ah, thanks. I just looked there a couple of minutes ago, and the last update was about the Xbox Live Avatars. They've updated their Twitter to mention M&S London now, too.

Oh fuck yeah. An excuse to go to Grapevine Mills again smile.gif

Right? Wait swear you live somewhat close to me.

So that October 10th Rooftop Run demo was true?

success_baby1-300x198.jpg

Edited by STrainer

^ Maybe. It could be RR or it could be Chemical plant

Crysis City, or Sky sanctuary.

Oh please let it be one of the ones in the spoiler tag.happy.gif

It will probably be Green Hill :/

Or maybe CE if we're lucky.

I'd be happy to just play Modern Green Hill. :P

Give me modern GHZ or CE and I'll still enjoy my time.This year is just full of win for Sonic and his fans.

EDIT: I'm assuming it will. It's gonna be held in malls. And the ODST thing from years back was free. I don't see why this wouldn't be. If it cost more than $10 I might not go though.

Edited by Eternal X

The nearest mall from where I live is only a 40 min drive 0_o. I'll be there with a camera!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my gosh I'll have to bring the camcorder and hijack a car !!!

Events never happen here! -squeals-

PS. Sega community team tweeted that they will not be at events.

I wanted to confess my love to Aaron dammit

Edited by Valkyrie

Damn. Oh well I still get to play Generations before I buy it. Am I winning or what? laugh.gif

More info.

Come Check out The Newest Games in our Food court. Gamestop will be on hand and Free Coke Zero Samples. Free! Open during Mall hours

The Simon GamePlay tour will connect fans of all ages to the hottest video games before they are launched and available in stores.

The recently launched Nintendo 3DS gaming system will take center stage with a “Nintendo 3DS Lounge,” with couches, snacks and games. Nintendo will also offer “Street Pass,” tournament-style play using Nintendo 3DS devices. GamePlay will feature 10 gaming pods, including 2 mature zones, with products from instrusty leaders like SEGA, Capcom, 2K and Atari.

Read more: http://events.charlotteobserver.com/concord-nc/events/show/202977105-simon-gameplay-tour-comes-to-concord-mills#ixzz1UV0XYyvw