Awoo.

Why is Tails considered physically weak?

Exploder

Considering the last several responses, I have a feeling I have poorly named the thread. Perhaps it should be 'Why is Tails considered physically incapable?'

I think your mistake was creating this thread and bringing this mundane point to begin with.

And yes, I read your fanfiction about this "issue" too, asshole.

Excuse me. If you have an issue with another member, you do not bring it out in public like this. Your post adds nothing to the topic (and the topic is perfectly reasonable). I'm not sure who you are, but given your 'interests' in your profile, I have my eye on you.

Excuse me. If you have an issue with another member, you do not bring it out in public like this. Your post adds nothing to the topic (and the topic is perfectly reasonable). I'm not sure who you are, but given your 'interests' in your profile, I have my eye on you.

Sorry, I'm new here. Doesn't help that I'm kind of an asshole.

Foxtrax: Excuse me? Why am I not allowed to make a thread expressing concern about how one of my favorite characters is being treated in the franchise? You probably think I'm looking down on Tails. Well, I'm not, but maybe Sonic Team is. And you can always read my main series for how I actually think he should be depicted. You might be surprised.