Awoo.

The 20th Anniversary and Sonic Generations

C.J

As you know it's only a few weeks away until November the month Sonic Generations is comming out biggrin.png We can all agree it's gonna be a great month I'd like to know what are you guys (and gals) are doing or have done to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary and Sonic Generations. cool.png So far I've been playing Past Sonic games to celebrate and relive the last 19 years in Sonic style, Mains and spin-offs, 3D and 2D, Handheld you name em from Mega Collection to Heroes etc I truly have never been this excited for a Sonic Game not since Unleashed I'm making this year all about Sonic this definitely could be one of his best years. Despite losing some Sonic games I still have most games since April and Summer I've revisited High Speed Action, Laughter, Loading screens ¬_¬ , Extreme Gear, Storybook adventures and many more past adventures which were thrilling and shocking. rolleyes.gif I'd like to know what you all have be doing recently or have done these past months I really can't believe how the months passed by so quickly it seems like we've been waiting for more than 5 months tongue.png

So what have you all been doing to Celebrate so far...? wink.pngcool.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chaos Warp

• C.J

Popular Days

Playing Sonic games until my eyes bleed. Oh, wait! That's what I always do. Oh well.........

• Thumbs Up 1