Awoo.

The Amazing Spider-Man (The Game)

Eternal EX

IGN found a poster at NYCC that advertises a movie/Video game/Comic....Oh fuck it just read the article.

Edit: Seems like I'll just make this a Spider-man game general topic.
herewego.jpg

Edited by Eternal Xtreme
  • Thumbs Up 1

I actually thought web of shadows was a great game. Better than shattered dimensions at least. SD and FoF are my least favorite spidey games to date.

1312783108804.gif

yay

I've generally loved most of the spidey games so far, so i pretty much have high hopes for this

but the SM2 game= <3

Hopefully it's closer in feel to that. need to rent Edge of time by the way.

As long as it's open-world, I'll buy it.

Edit: But it also has to be GOOD.Which hasn't happened since 2004.

wut

you must have missed Ultimate, SD, the DS metroidvania games, hell even WOS had some good ideas

this isn't sonic were talking about.

Edited by Doctor Jackstraw
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dear Activision,

GO BACK TO THESE FORMULAS!!!

37588-Spider-Man_[NTSC-U]-1.jpg

Spider-Man_2_Coverart.png

If they worked two times, then I'm pretty sure they can work again.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dear Activision,

37588-Spider-Man_[NTSC-U]-1.jpg

If they worked two times, then I'm pretty sure they can work again.

have you not played SD/EOT? They pretty much bring the awesomeness of that game (fuck i remember good times with the PS1 game, forgot the first movie game was awesome as well) into next-gen. unless you meant to post a different game.

but either way, i definitely agree we need a new open-world game.

This game could be amazing. Being open world, having tons of villains to fight, as well as tons of other characters to encounter, like Captain America, Punisher, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Hulk, Wolverine, and many more.

have you not played SD/EOT? They pretty much bring the awesomeness of that game (fuck i remember good times with the PS1 game, forgot the first movie game was awesome as well) into next-gen. unless you meant to post a different game.

but either way, i definitely agree we need a new open-world game.

Yeah I've played SD/EOT. They were good games, but they felt too linear, like I was too constricted inside of levels, (Except for Ultimate Spiderman's levels, they felt just like the PS1 game.)

But yeah, I guess all I really want is an open world game.

Dammit, now I need to get SD and EOT. I'll probably get this if it's as good as them (need more Spider-Man games besides Spider-Man 3 for Wii.)

Meh, stopped caring about these games after WoS turned out to be a huge disappointment. I was an avid poster on the official forums for that game a few years back (and my god was the layout utter trash), as well as the actual cool community for Spider-Man 3 (which was also a disappointment; surprise surprise). I've still got my free shirts and everything.

Beenox the developers of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Ugh... Pa-

Activision

Pass, Pass ,Pass, pass!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

What, so you're saying every Spider-Man game made after 2000 is automatically not worth playing just because they're published by Activision?

Not that interested in this, didn't like Beenox's Shattered Dimensions. Rented it once, got bored after the first Amazing SM level.

^lol u just said s&m

I enjoyed Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time. No idea what you people are going on about.

However, I DID love Spider-Man 2 more. The first movie game was okay. The swinging controls weren't as fun.

Am I the only one that enjoyed Spiderman 3? o.o I admit owning the Xbox 360 version of it, it tends to be a little hollow here and there but I got enjoyment from it, then I was disapointed when I found out, the PS2 version could unlock Venom to play as but Xbox 360 couldn't D: you unlock the black suit, but if you want that, you have to play a brand new save game just for it D:

I loved the recent spidermans. I think they were good. Shattered Dimensions and Edge of time.

I think Beenox is doing a good job with it. They could use a more open world? Yes but i'm not a open world person so yeah i will stop here.

Ugh... Pa-

Pass, Pass ,Pass, pass!!!!!!

herpderp so clver LOOK GUISE ACTIVSION IS TEH DEVIL OMFG

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't really enjoyed a Spiderman game for years now. SD was okay, but I didn't think it was anything special. I'm not even bothering with the new one. I'm sure this one being based on a movie will be rushed and shitty. =(

Maybe I'm spoiled but I want a Spiderman game with the quality and care of the recent Batman games.

I can't judge anything off of that. And really? Using shadow as a way to say I have no opinion? That's the best you could come with?

So the reason why Edge of Time sucked so hard was because Activision was dumb enough to outsource a relatively small Beenox team to work on two games? Stay classy, slave drivers.