Awoo.

[MUSIC] Mike's remixes and such (UPDATE: Marble Garden WIP)

mikeblastdude

UPDATE: So, I think I'm just going to put quick links to my remixes as I update this topic, with the newer ones on top.

Sonic Triple Trouble - Atomic-Tronic (Atomic Destroyer Zone)

MP3

Sonic Blast - Gritty Groove (Yellow Desert Zone)

MP3

Sonic Triple Trouble - Warm Horizon (Sunset Park Zone Acts 1 & 2)

MP3

----------------

Original post:

----------------

Hey everyone! So, I thought that maybe I should post here since I've recently been having a huge interest in making remixes of Sonic tunes.

So far, I only have one remix to show off, but I've started on some others. I've been playing around in FL Studio a lot lately trying to further improve my skills and I think it's finally starting to pay off. So hopefully I'll be making updates to this topic a lot in the future.

As for now though, I just finished a remix of Sunset Park Zone Acts 1 and 2 (not to be confused with the more popular Act 3) from Sonic Triple Trouble. I call it "Warm Horizon".

MP3 link

Keep in mind, I'm no pro at this like the people over at OC Remix. Constructive criticism is definitely welcome though. :D

Well, I think that's about all I have to say right now. Like I said, hopefully I'll be adding more to this topic in the near future. I want to try and make remixes of some of the more obscure songs that you don't really see get remixed (the Game Gear titles get no love from other remixers D:). I hope you all enjoy what I've done so far though.

Edited by mikeblastdude
  • Thumbs Up 2

Never realised you were the same guy. Dude, I fucking LOVE this

It's be awesome to hear you do more of Advance 2.

Thanks for the comments guys! Yeah, I've got somewhat of a rep on YouTube for all the remastering I've done, although I'm trying to kind of break away from that a bit and make some more actual remixes.

I'm not sure exactly what I want to do next. Like I said, I want to do something lesser-known, so I was thinking about maybe another Game Gear remix, or possibly even Sonic World from Sonic Jam, I always loved that tune. Anyway, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...

New remix finally! I decided to remix a song from the somewhat obscure Game Gear game, Sonic Blast. This is a remix of Yellow Desert Zone called "Gritty Groove". Hope you guys enjoy it!

MP3 link

For the record, I don't like this game very much. I think it's pretty awful. But it had some pretty cool music!

• 1 month later...

Here's a new remix I made specifically for the It's a remix of Atomic Destroyer Zone from Sonic Triple Trouble, called "Atomic-Tronic".

MP3 link

Enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Topic bump!

Unfortunately I don't have any new completed remixes, but I at least wanted to let you all know that I've started working on some new stuff for The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2012.

For now, here's a WIP of a Marble Garden Zone remix I recently started: http://soundcloud.com/mikeblastdude/wip-marble-garden-zone-remix