Awoo.

The Sonic Stadium's 11th Birthday!

Dreadknux

I don't remember when I joined, but I know that if I hadn't I wouldn't have made all the friends I have now. :3

Whoops, almost forgot to say happy birthday. d:

Happy birthday, TSS!

Edited by Mimiraptor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUCKERS

Let's keep this community goin'

UP 'N DOWN 'N ALLAROUND.

EDIT: I just saw that question.

I joined this forum after... Something happened. I believe it was Colours.

AND I LOVED THIS PLACE.

ESS ESS EM BEE (FUCK YEAH).

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

I thought it was a Count Duckula fansite.

Then I saw the videogame forum and decided to stick around.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't quite know when I joined, but I have really enjoyed being here, lots of great people, and they are also some of the most level-headed Sonic fans out there. So, thanks everyone!

Well happy birthday TSS. biggrin.png

I can't say I've been here for a long time, only joined this year. But I've been following the TSS for some time and a got say you and everybody do an amazing job.

Keep it on rolling TSS.happy.png

Congratulations to all of you.

I love this place, man. I actually found it back in 2006, when I was 14 and scouring the interwebz for Sonic 2006 info, before the game launched and when it actually looked like something amazing. Since then, I sorta creeped around until I decided to join in... I think it was June of 2007? Since then, I've met a ton of amazing people, and have even formed a couple solid bonds with some of the members, though I don't see them on much anymore. But I'm proud to say I was here for a bunch of big releases. Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, Sonic and the Black Knight...... Sonic 4...... and through it all, we've had our ups and downs, but overall I've had fun here. It makes me proud to be a Sonic fan, and my only "birthday resolution", if you will, is to make more friends here, and get to know everyone better.

Thanks for the awesome time, Dread, and keep up the fantastic work! Thanks for making such a place as cool as the dude with 'tude. Here's to another 11 years.

sonicbday.jpg

Fondest memories eh? Well, I'd have to say my favourites would be joining the SSMB again after years of absence and loving it just as much (maybe even more-so) as when I was previously here. Such an awesome community we've got here, and I doubt it'll ever change!

Oh, and the various countdowns we all join in with. Be it Summer of Sonic, E3, game releases, statue pre-orders, announcements of announcements, you name it. Fun times!

Happy Birthday TSS! Here's to many more years of fun, great communities and hilarious times!

"WHERE'S THE SMASH CARDS!"

Been waiting nearly 11 years for those...

Edit: This is also a handy "who is old" test

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 8

Christ it's been a while; I'll have to see if I can find the energy to write about all the history at this place. Either way, happy bday to TSS and I hope it continues for more years to come XP.

Happy Birthday, TSS!

I've been lurking the main site for years, and passing by the forums every now and then. The Wisp contest finally got me to join the forums, and I'm really glad I made that decision! Thanks for the fun times, Dread!

• Thumbs Up 1

I joined this forum during the colours hype.

I hardly post but lurk around alot.

I'm doing a Live stream of my 2 favourite Sonic games Sonic adventure and Sonic Colours for TSS 11th birthday[/shamlessadvertising]

I haven't been around long like some of you guys, but I think that this is a great Sonic fansite with some of the most sane Sonic fans around. Here's to another 11 years of Sonic games and this site!

"WHERE'S THE SMASH CARDS!"

Been waiting nearly 11 years for those...

Edit: This is also a handy "who is old" test

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy Birthday TSS! Although I've only been around for about half of those 11 years, I still feel like I've been here forever and I have the fondest of memories going back over the years. Tomorrow (since it's 2am now and I need sleeeep!) I'll try to dig out some of the best ones and reminisce (: To the (good) future!

This is the best pony forum I've ever been.

I joined after all the Project Needlemouse hype (So I've only been a little more than 2 years here) but I've been lurking since Unleashed's relase I think.

Most amazing things... Let's see...

TBH I haven't been really involved in thsi comunity, especially nowadays when I just simply don't have the time and lately I've been losing my love for Sonic.

Also my memory is awful so I don't remember most of my time here. wacko.png (gee, I wonder how the heck I got to make 1000 posts here?)

But what I remember is the ASR thread, the whole ASR thread was amazing, I had lots of fun there.

The Colours subforum was great too while it lasted.

And the Sonic discussion forum used (I say used because I don't have the time to check nowadays) to be awesome too, fun threads like the ones dedicated to Big, Prof Pickle or Omochao comes to mind, another one that asked if Tails is fat and developed in one of the most disturbingly hilarious topics I remember...

Mechano's topics, every single Eggman topic he made was awesome.

And I would hate to go ass kising (because I recieve nothing for doing so) but the staff is awesome too, a serious and dedicated group of people who wastes their time telling us over and over again to stop behaving like if we were 6 years old, I wish I had half the patience you guys do. >_>

Anyway, I love this place! I love how even if I'm not so in love with Sonic anymore I still come here laugh.png ... Because the whole comunity is awesome.

Yeah, you too! >_> (yes, YOU!)

Here is to many many awesome years of the TSS/SSMB...

Now where is that DAMN new skin?

Edited by Octavia

We should have the first theme SSMB ever had retrofitted to this. it would be an awesome flashback to it!

As for when i joined i think it was around 2004 god knowing i was on 10 other forums at the same time. too bad the board has been wiped soo many times that theres no actual archive we can look back apon. :(

this is as far back as Internet archive can go:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030626013337/http://www.sonicstadium.org/board/index.php

I don't remember that skin at all so i know i wasn't there then.

Woo! I'm gonna celebrate the 6 or 7 years I've been around!

We're gonna party like it's your birthday,

we're gonna drink and party

til we're out of bacardi

And we get drunk on the floor

cuz we can't party no more!

WHOOOO!

*vomits*

I feel wasted!

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been around for six years now and it barely feels like two. Things stay interesting around here to say the least.

Happy Birthday TSS

Edited by Ichigo Storm

I've been lurking for a very long time until last month. xD Don't think I've been here long enough to develop extremely fond memories, but Aptiva's overnight Sonic remixes were incredible!

• Thumbs Up 2

I remember officially joining back in 2006 during the hype of Sonic Next Gen, and since then have been visiting the site almost daily. This site is like my home on the internet! I love this community despite our ups and downs, and I can't imagine a better place for a Sonic fan to find a home.

Keep going strong, 'Stadium!

Aww let's give Roarey a hug...and hope he doesn't bans us.

Happy birthday Sonic Stadium! This place rules! I love this place a lot. An extremely special person told me about this place and I'm glad that person told me about it. I joined this place July 22, 2007. My fondest memories are from the day I joined, March 23, 2008 and waaaaaaay much more. I have way too many memories of this amazing place. It would take me forever to get into all of the memories I have on here.