Awoo.

Sonic Generations Review Copy on Ebay auction

TunDiam!

Wow, just wow, sonic generations review copy on ebay, the seller accepts returns and ships to US, asia ect.

take a look.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370554665090?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It's tempting to bid on but i'd rather keep my money for the other games i plan to buy, looks like ima have to wait till nov 4th just like the other UK fans :(

either way, look at the page and you decide

odear I can see SoE shutting this auction down if they get wind of it.

Regardless, most review code requires a debug console (or, in the case of the 360, a JTAG'd one, but that's another tin of beans), and from what I've heard Generations is no exception. So I'd put the wallet away unless you want a nice-looking piece of useless memorabilia...

Regardless, most review code requires a debug console (or, in the case of the 360, a JTAG'd one, but that's another tin of beans),..

I noticed one thing..Certificate/Rating: 18+ (its in the item specifics for anyone wondering.)

Why did he put that as the rating? OMGCLASSICSONICSHOOTSMODERNSONICINTHIS - Must buy.

Edited by Rabid-Noodles
  • Thumbs Up 1

lawl, don't bother getting that copy everyone. Simply because:

1) As what people mentioned earlier, you need a debug console to play that disc.

2) The auction ends around Sunday, and the delivery time will be 6-8 working days for the UK, probably a bit worse for the US. Might as well wait for the retail version which has it all.

• Thumbs Up 2

lawl, don't bother getting that copy everyone. Simply because:

1) As what people mentioned earlier, you need a debug console to play that disc.

2) The auction ends around Sunday, and the delivery time will be 6-8 working days for the UK, probably a bit worse for the US. Might as well wait for the retail version which has it all.

Uuuunleeeeeessss someone at Retro buys it, which really shouldn't be surprising given the buttloads of game demos they've uncovered in the past years.

Uuuunleeeeeessss someone at Retro buys it, which really shouldn't be surprising given the buttloads of game demos they've uncovered in the past years.

Isn't Topic worthy

Please read the following topic made just two days ago:

Next time, if you feel that a topic is not worthy or anything else staff decision-related, please press the Report button below the first post in the topic in order to report the topic as a whole. From there, staff will evaluate whether or not action has to be done, and if necessary, surveil the topic for a short time.

th_Report.png

Posts should contribute as much as possible to topics, whether or not the topic is "doomed". Perhaps you may even save it then, yush! Posts like that however count as spam, which is frowned upon according to the SSMB Rules List, so try not to make it a habit, thanks. =)

I am not sure regarding this topic, where it is going, so I will let it have the benefit of the doubt for now, but another member of staff will lock it if they see fit.

==============================

I suppose it's not a true "leak" then, heh. Though it makes me wonder why they would put the disc up for sale. Won't Sega be furious? As for actually buying it, I can sense that some collectors would see high value in them, but that might just be me, yush! ;3