Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Ok, let's see...

-the character between Sweet Tooth and Parappa is Lightning: i can see rather clearly her standard outfit; i don't get instead who's the other one, the green blot left to her;

-between Parappa and Radec there is obviously Ratchet & Clank and... Jin Kazama?

-i don't know who's between Radec and Kratos, but it seems to be a sword wielder we haven't seen yet.

-almost near to Cole there is a character with a schyte; i fear is the new Dante...

Here, i made this.

Edited by Teoskaven

It's Ryu Hayabusa, I believe. Kazuya is to the left of him. And I'm pretty sure Lightning is Nariko.

Nariko-HeavenlySwordPS3.jpg

Edited by MarcelloF

The extra Tekken chars are probably NPCs for story mode. Perhaps even Heihachi skins/alts.

It's Ryu Hayabusa, I believe.

ninja_gaiden_ii.jpg

Same exact render.

This one character wasn't in the beta files. I guess you guys can still hope for Crash, haha.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll laugh if he's based off of the Ninja Gaiden 3 iteration.

Can't wait for another Raiden clone generic sword user.

Wait, what? Hayabusa's confirmed? But he's already in a fighting game this year. That ninja just can't can't keep his blades to himself, huh?

I really don't think Crash or Spyro are going to get in, I'm just going to assume that from now on.

So, who will be Ryu's minion? Ayane?

That's the only part of the game I still don't quite understand. So what are minions? Are they like assist trophies where they come out and help the player on the battlefield?

That's the only part of the game I still don't quite understand. So what are minions? Are they like assist trophies where they come out and help the player on the battlefield?

Sort-of, except I believe they have one or so for each character, instead of various. Like if Nathan Drake summons a minion, he always gets Victor Sullivan...or so I believe.

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just characters that appear with the playable character for a move/super or in the story mode.

For example Kuma appears in Heihachi's 2nd super, Kuro appears in one of Toro's super and with Pierre in the story mode.

Sort-of, except I believe they have one for each character, instead of various. Like if Nathan Drake summons a minion, he always gets Victor Sullivan...or so I believe.

Actually there are more than 1 minion for character, Toro has 2 by now (Kuro and Pierre).

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Actually there are more than 1 minion for character, Toro has 2 by now (Kuro and Pierre)

Well, what I mean is Captain Qwark isn't going to pop up for Sly Cooper.

Well, what I mean is Captain Qwark isn't going to pop up for Sly Cooper.

Oh, sorry then.

But yeah, minions are character specific and appear during moves and cutscenes.

• Thumbs Up 1

So it seems that the image of Jin, Kazuya and Ryu are taken of by their artwork. Combined with Cole taken from the cover of the first inFamous and some other factors, this make me believe that this image is fake :/

So it seems that the image of Jin, Kazuya and Ryu are taken of by their artwork. Combined with Cole taken from the cover of the first inFamous and some other factors, this make me believe that this image is fake :/

But it was in the official site if I'm not mistaken.

There's nothing to confirm. That's pretty obviously photoshopped stock art from Twinsanity (I think, maybe Tag Team Racing).

maybe Tag Team Racing

Yep, this one. I can tell each render of Crash apart easily.

That's sad.

But it was in the official site if I'm not mistaken.

It was and the accompanying Raiden x Cole image had the former in a pose that doesn't come from any MGR media released to date.

So, who will be Ryu's minion? Ayane?

0qdf8.jpg

</Tecmo>

Ubisoft seems to be a very gentle and kind company this recent months (being exactly the opposite of EA and Activision), so i guess that AC could have a chance.

I don't know about RE: if we still have Dante and a potential gunner moveset is already for Drake and Radec, i don't know who can they put in...

The real question is with all this variety of third part characters we will see a SEGA one (Yakuza perhaps?).

Edited by Teoskaven