Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Woah, the characters on the end screen now move instead of being static images? Unespected but really welcome.

The PlayStation symbols also pop up around kills too, pretty nice touch. The LocoRoco stage looks like one of the best in the game and I really like how the Metal Gear makes his entrance.

The EU PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, not today.

The PlayStation Blog said the beta would be up for them tomorrow.

Not at midnight either. XP

Edited by Chooch

Oh boy, I've chosen my character and can't wait to play!

Connecting...

Connecting...

Connecting...

Network Error Code? Failed to connect all clients?

Oh...

Maybe I can try joining a friend's game!

Unable to Join.

FUCK.

The way you pick up weapons on the Vita is so Shitty.

Seriously, I have to precisely touch the item on screen while I'm standing next to it, which means letting my guard down for seconds (which is all they need to kick my ass).

Why not just pick them up with the punch button or something?

This game honestly sounds worse and worse the more I hear about it.

Touch pick ups? Forgetting to set up servers? Really?

This game honestly sounds worse and worse the more I hear about it.

Touch pick ups? Forgetting to set up servers? Really?

I'm actually liking the game. My friend and I are actually connecting to a few 2vs2 matches and we're having a blast. Kicking people with PaRappa's level 1 killer, believing and shit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Apparently, it's mashed up with Jak II: Renegade (the piece at the beginning sounds like a rearrangement of the city music, by foot and on veichle).

Edit: a screen from the PSVita Beta, showing 2 of the alternate costumes for Kratos. Original concept (blue painting instead of red) and Dark Kratos (from the last segment of the third game).

ibj1rD4kGbpad.jpg

Edited by Teoskaven

Sounds awesome.

Maybe Black Rock Stadium will have some crossover with Jak X.

Seems more from Jak II, since the voice clips of that stage are the infamous from Baron Praxis ("Sacrifice for you city!" and stuff like that).

Also, i'm really loving the Sly stage music: it's just so done right...

Edited by Teoskaven

Seems more from Jak II, since the voice clips of that stage are the infamous from Baron Praxis ("Sacrifice for you city!" and stuff like that).

Also, i'm really loving the Sly stage music: it's just so done right...

Well, Jak X would be more fitting being also a combat racing game.

Talking about the new music, my favorite is the Black Rock Stadium one, but the Boss Arena and Franzea are also marvelous.

The only one that I'm not really into is Time Station.

The Boss Arena from 4:50......wow. All of the music are well put together.

woo 100 posts.

Edited by Zone Seeker

On topic though, I'm really aching to try this game out, but I don't really have the drive to buy it, since I'm afraid of wasting my money lawl.

Edited by Wolfy

It'll be nice to finally get to play it after having to wait so fucking long. I still can't right now because I'm not a PlayStation Plus subscriber or a Vita owner (yet).

Having only six playable characters fucking sucks, especially since the main ones I wanted to try were Ratchet, Sackboy and Toro, but it's better than nothing.

Oh man this game is fun! Spent about 4 hours on it so far from PS3 to Vita. Once you get into how your supposed to play it it's really addictive. Parappa is my main so far as I like fast attacking characters. I like that combos are possible in this. I didn't expect it being that it's using the Smash Bros style but colour me impressed. It's great having a friend along for 2V2 fights. Enjoyable times were had. Only real gripe I have at the moment is how to pick up items on the Vita version. Touching the screen to pick up items is not a good idea. It really needs a change.

But yeah, I love the game. Can't wait to spend countless more hours playing this.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Oh man this game is fun! Spent about 4 hours on it so far from PS3 to Vita. Once you get into how your supposed to play it it's really addictive. Parappa is my main so far as I like fast attacking characters. I like that combos are possible in this. I didn't expect it being that it's using the Smash Bros style but colour me impressed. It's great having a friend along for 2V2 fights. Enjoyable times were had. Only real gripe I have at the moment is how to pick up items on the Vita version. Touching the screen to pick up items is not a good idea. It really needs a change.

But yeah, I love the game. Can't wait to spend countless more hours playing this.

my friend and I were virtually undefeated last night while running Team PaRappa. Part of me wishes the game played more like Smash, but another part of me is greatly enjoying what the game is itself.

Also, whenever I do PaRappa's level 1 killer, I yell in the mic "GOTTA BELIEVE." It annoys people and it's funny

I love the themes to the Locoloco and Blackrock Stadium levels! Seeing the Locoloco level in action was awsome and the Metal Gear mash up was better than I orignialy thought (seeing adorable yellow blobs destory a Metal Gear biggrin.png ). I cannot wait to see how the Blackrock Stadium level turns out; love the Jak series and hearing that remix brought back nestolgic memorys of Jak 3. Wonder if the metal heads will appar in the level?

Beta's alright I guess. Alot of things need to be improved, but if this is the final build, then I guess I'm okay with this. Honestly I'm only getting this game cause of Raiden, Toro, Sir Dan, and Kratos.

Speaking of Kratos, he is OP. He's got everything, long ranged attacks, short powerful ones, a big powerhouse, not too slow, he's almost as bad as Metaknight. Doesn't stop me from using him though.

I thought they said Heihachi was going to be in this beta? Would've liked to play around with him online.

Really wish Superbot would show off some more Rival cutscenes, or extra content in the game. The lack of info on this leaves me to believe that there won't be alot of content.

• Thumbs Up 1