Awoo.

Sonic Generations PAL on American Xbox 360 region locked?

mendoza3391

I was wondering if anyone that imported Sonic Generations Collector's Edition for PAL areas only to the states and has tried to play the xbox 360 version on a american 360 and was sucessful due to possible region locking? thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mendoza3391

• Agent York

• Carbo

• Dyne

Almost all Xbox 360 games are region locked, there are very, VERY few that aren't (such Alan Wake).

yea i understand. i was just wondering though if someone gave it a try already, since not all games are region locked on xbox 360. the only sonic game that was region locked for xbox 360 was sonic the hedgehog 06

Almost all Xbox 360 games are region locked, there are very, VERY few that aren't (such Alan Wake).

Actually, a lot of them are. Here's a comprehensive list.

I know for a fact that Sonic 06 wasn't region locked because the version I own is the NTSC copy, perhaps that policy changed with Unleashed and Generations. I'm not sure how Sega do that stuff. If I'm not mistaken though I think Verte, who is American, is playing the game on her 360 which was the Collectors Edition from Europe.

I know itll take awhile, since the collectors edition has probably not arrived for anyone yet who imported it to the states.

Edited by mendoza3391

• 2 weeks later...