Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Holy Shit. How long have I been asleep for. Sonic Unleashed stages in Generations? Modern and Classic in Daytime and Nighttime stages :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILGkVbNrB5s

Playable characters are back babeh.

I wouldn't call them "back" yet. they are just skin mods of sonic atm with no disguising traits. Amy looks like a pink sonic with a dress so shes not even done (yes i know, lawl classic version).

what i'm really curious about is how the fuck does knuckles have a custom result screen pose?!

Edited by goku262002

what i'm really curious about is how the fuck does knuckles have a custom result screen pose?!

I think it's his animation from the HUB.

I think it's his animation from the HUB.

Is it? i wouldn't know since i barely pay attn. to the characters in the hub. would be cool if he made some custom poses possible.

Is it? i wouldn't know since i barely pay attn. to the characters in the hub. would be cool if he made some custom poses possible.

Yeah. Well, I think seeing how much SG hacking/modding has improved and keeps improving, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was possible in the near future. not sure if I used the right tense

Terrible why?! There's so many people who want this!

He was making a "shitty friends" joke.

Classic Eggman needs to be playable in Act 1.

He was making a "shitty friends" joke.

Classic Eggman needs to be playable in Act 1.

I suspected such but prefered to leave the comment anyway...

No, its all ours and people below 500 posts can't get it. tongue.png

Its not released yet. ArtFenix will let us know when the russian hacker will release it.

EDIT: hey ArtFenix, whats with the "]]" marks after each of your posts? on a phone or something?

Edited by ArtFenix

Dear God, It's been YEARS since I last posted here. It's been so long that my old account has been deleted. Anyway:

He's going to change Sonic's model to Werehog now. He also said something about porting unleashed stages. I wish I knew how the hell can he do that all of a sudden]]]].

Edited by Lobotomy

Dear God, It's been YEARS since I last posted here. It's been so long that my old account has been deleted. Anyway:

You might want to tell him to hold off on that one. Dario FF has been doing a fantastic job porting Unleashed Stages in Sonic Retro. Nearly everything is already ported over. Just some minor tweaks needed to finish them. Note that only Holoska, Chun-Nan, Apotos, and Mazuri have been worked on to my knowledge though.

Edited by ArtFenix

Don't know if anybody wants them for fangaming projects and such, But Azu of Retro did a (almost) english full voice dump of Generations:

http://dl.dropbox.co.../Rips/Voices.7z

Its a whopping 351 MBs and its in a .7z archive which means you'll need 7-zip to extract it.

don't let all the sub-directeries overwelm you when you first start looking around. there basically empty directorys within directorys *insert inception joke here*

Heres the run down in what is in each folder:

Voices\30VCE_BLB_NP_EN.cpk_unpacked\Synth\3000000_voice\3500000_VCE_BLB_EN = Final Boss Battle Character voice clips ("SONIC, LOOK OUT! THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOMING SHOT!! and such)

Voices\30VCE_BOS_EG_EN.cpk_unpacked\Synth\3000000_voice\3010000_VCE_BOS_EG_EN = Eggman Classic and Modern's voice clips. Egg Dragoon's fight is in there too.

Voices\30VCE_EVT_NP_EN.cpk_unpacked\Synth\3000000_voice\3700000_VCE_EVT_EN = Character has been freed voice clips ("Thanks Sonic. You did a good job back there. Btw, Did you gain weight?!" and such)

Voices\30VCE_HNT_EN_WIN32.cpk_unpacked\Synth\3000000_voice\3800000_VCE_HNT_EN\xbox360 = All Omochao. ("Press the A button to jump!" and such)

Voices\30VCE_STE_EN.cpk_unpacked\Synth\3000000_voice\3900000_VCE_STE_EN = Cutscene's audio. all except 3 are there. The introduction cutscene, the cutscene when the sonics find out whos behind the time eater mess, and the cutscene when sonic says goodbye to his classic self. I'm sure Azu will look into it once he is less busy.

Voices\character voices = This one should be a no brainer but basically its all the character voices including sonic.

The guy is of course aware of Dario's work too. Dunno why he still wants to do pretty much the same thing without any knowledge that Dario now possesses.

Ask him. I'm open to all proposals, Twilightzoney and Chimera are helping to recreate the other stages at the moment.

First off, I wouldn't want anyone doing any useless research work of what we already know. And well, if he can't speak English then I guess working together would not be viable and he would probably be better off trying it on his own. :V I already posted most of the info of how to do it on the Retro thread over the month.

Edited by Dario ff

Just a question at Dario or anyone whos working on the ports

In all the videos, Super Sonic is equipped.

Does Super Sonic work in the levels or do they lack those paths that Superform follows?

Edited by Chaos Fusion

I did something. It's not as amazing as Unleashed porting, but I made Sonic's air boost fly, stomp goes up then down, increased rockets speed, increased grind speed, and thats about it.

Edited by SuperRiderTH
  • Thumbs Up 5