Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Excuse me, but I'd like a bit of help. How did you (if that's your video) get the, "Fag" to appear like that? Because when i try, it comes out like this:

2011111600002k.jpg (please don't ask)

Those black bars, how do i get rid of them?

Not my video. tongue.png

Welp. Anyone have any ideas? From what I've seen that guy can either be very unhelpful or somewhat helpful, so I'm not sure if I should ask him.

Also maybe we should all enjoy some of my videos while we wait.

Edited by DJHoboMan

Inb4recolormods

"LOL Ish mah awesum custm sonic character! Bob teh hedgehog that wuz made in Robotnik's secret underwater lab with teh 7 chaos and sol emeralds! Luk at him beat up Shadow! I iz so kewl."

• Thumbs Up 7

Inb4recolormods

"LOL Ish mah awesum custm sonic character! Bob teh hedgehog that wuz made in Robotnik's secret underwater lab with teh 7 chaos and sol emeralds! Luk at him beat up Shadow! I iz so kewl."

Actually, back a while ago, when the first demo came out, someone made classic sonic into some green recolor.

Yeah, for some reason, after converting WAV to ADX and recompiling the ADX files into AAX, the music sounds incredibly distorted in game, ranging from tinny music heard only from the left side to (and I swear to god) noises that sound like thunderstorm crashes as well as a noticeable increase in pitch. I'm using ADXencd to convert WAV to ADX and CSB Packer to recompile them into AAX, the latter which I suspect is the problem here. Any help?

Hello to you all. I am having fun with modding this game but I encountered few problems. I tried to swap models of SS Sonic with regular mdern Sonic, since every other change crashed the game, but Sonic i replaced doesn't have spiky hair.. And considering that YT video with SS and a Chaos emerald, it can be done. Maybe i am changing wrong files or smth? 2nd thing is modifying the values. I tried to make Sonic jump higher, and it works, but only up to the point where the game changes to side-scroller. <jumppower> doesn't seem to cover this, anyone has any suggestion what does? And also, has anyone found a way to increase skill points beyond 100? My tries with CE always resulted in crashed game ;d

@down

Thank you, now that I know what to look for, I think i will manage to do it ;d. Also, i suppose the value is between 1-150, I experimented with Juppower, I set it to 150 and icouldn't even see the level.

Edited by MasterVegito

Hello to you all. I am having fun with modding this game but I encountered few problems. I tried to swap models of SS Sonic with regular mdern Sonic, since every other change crashed the game, but Sonic i replaced doesn't have spiky hair.. And considering that YT video with SS and a Chaos emerald, it can be done. Maybe i am changing wrong files or smth? 2nd thing is modifying the values. I tried to make Sonic jump higher, and it works, but only up to the point where the game changes to side-scroller. doesn't seem to cover this, anyone has any suggestion what does? And also, has anyone found a way to increase skill points beyond 100? My tries with CE always resulted in crashed game ;d

Edited by DJHoboMan
  • Thumbs Up 5

I give up, i spent few hours trying to find out what number i have to change to make him jump higher on sidescrollers. I don't know what variable controls that.

Are there any mods for the following things?

- Fixing Classic Sonic's rolling and spin dash mechanics so that they function properly (like the Genesis games)

- Being able to summon Tails with Classic Sonic in any stage

• Thumbs Up 1

Are there any mods for the following things?

- Fixing Classic Sonic's rolling and spin dash mechanics so that they function properly (like the Genesis games)

- Being able to summon Tails with Classic Sonic in any stage

I can't wait for people to start doing Modern & Classic swaps for the bosses, imagine Classic Sonic fighting Silver, but classic Sonic would probably crash for the Shadow and egg dragoon fight, since Classic Sonic doesn't have any animation for that orb thingie, and he can't skydive.

Classic Sonic can't skydive, but he doesn't crash in skydiving areas. Any event flags for skydiving areas (Such as the Speed Highway helicopter) just makes Sonic fall. I'd be more concerned about being unable to wall jump, since that's the main way you're able to hurt the Egg Dragoon. (It'd make the fight awfully tedious, just standing around.)

I'd be more interested in having Modern Sonic fight Metal Sonic. That'd be so incredibly broken...

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait for people to start doing Modern & Classic swaps for the bosses, imagine Classic Sonic fighting Silver, but classic Sonic would probably crash for the Shadow and egg dragoon fight, since Classic Sonic doesn't have any animation for that orb thingie, and he can't skydive.

I think it'd just be easier to do a Model Swap (IE: Making Modern Sonic look like Classic, but his animations and everything are the same)

Oh, lord, that skating REALLY needs to be slowed down... I wonder how the hell they did it during the Shadow fight.

Changing the jumping and homing attack textures would be good too, but that's obvious-- What I want to know is if there's a way to swap out Roger's in-level "Huh!"s and "All right!"s for Sonic with Shadow dialogues from previous game. (Probably Heroes, since that's the game with the most talkative in-level characters.)

It has finally been done....kinda

Looool at the running animation

After seeing him in places like Westopolis, I was quite surprised to see him in such a colourful place like Green Hill Zone! I laughed for ages at his running animation though.laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1