Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

I hope nobody ever does a "ENB series" graphics tweak to the game, i'm fearing that some people will make it a bit ugly

"ENB Series"? I didn't get a thing of what you just posted...

Could you explain it better?

"ENB Series"? I didn't get a thing of what you just posted...

Could you explain it better?

first seen as a mod for Gta Sa, its a graphics mod for almost any game, simply just put the ini file and some other dll files (which can be turned on and off by pressing

shift+f12

) its available for skyrim and crysis, etc but some people will modify the ini file to make the game look ugly (not all people)

Edited by Guest

But I don't wanna sad.png

Just an optional thing bro its not like its gonna wreck the mod or something. some of us like the supersonic jingle in the backround and some of us don't, i personally like the supersonic jingle because it just doesn't feel like supersonic without it. it would please both bases if you would...

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just an optional thing bro its not like its gonna wreck the mod or something. some of us like the supersonic jingle in the backround and some of us don't, i personally like the supersonic jingle because it just doesn't feel like supersonic without it. it would please both bases if you would...

If I do then im gonna use the Super Sonic theme from Sonic Colors. I love that song :)

If I do then im gonna use the Super Sonic theme from Sonic Colors. I love that song smile.png

If you do dont make it loop like in sonic colors (I HATED that so much) just make it the full song please.

If you do dont make it loop like in sonic colors (I HATED that so much) just make it the full song please.

The one in Colors was trying to mimic how the original games were looping supersonic themes, so you have to credit them for at least trying.

can you make more then just colors? i like the current one among some classic ones as well.

Also, someone managed to fix Shadow's voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbxFTp0QIZw&feature=related

OH YES. Except... They picked some of the worst clips. But at least someone actually had the foresight to do this. The font change, however... Very cool idea. Also changing the boost bar from blue to red.

Also, as far as turning Crisis City into a snowy level... THAT'D BE CRAZY AND INGENIOUS. TURN IT INTO ICE CAP. Texture swap the flame jets so that they look like the freeze jets (Sonic CD also had these, but I forget which level... Wacky Workbench?)

Edited by Linneus

Can someone release a Shadow mod please?

Well just for you...Nope. sorry.

You just gonna have to wait like everyone else here.

Christmas Green Hill Zone released:

Christmas Green Hill Video... with Shadow

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

*Watches the video*

Pretty nice I'm gonna try this after the Tourney is over or perhaps I should just backup the original files like everyone else? lol

Just one question though.

SHADOW! Y U NO GET INCLUDED IN THE MOD?!?!

Edited by sayi50

*Watches the video*

Pretty nice I'm gonna try this after the Tourney is over or perhaps I should just backup the original files like everyone else? lol

Just one question though.

SHADOW! Y U NO GET INCLUDED IN THE MOD?!?!

Shadow's just getting ready, now thats hes up for it, its time for to face the world:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 5

Shadow's just getting ready, now thats hes up for it, its time for to face the world:

Them ultra epic sexy Shadow Mod video

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

This!

This is the reason for me to finish SG for the 7th time!

AAAAAAAAW YEAAAAAAAAH!

BoomBoomFP, I love your avatar BTW, all four of my most loved characters... espeacially Zero...

Edited by sayi50
  • Thumbs Up 1

This!

This is the reason for me to finish SG for the 7th time!

AAAAAAAAW YEAAAAAAAAH!

BoomBoomFP, I love your avatar BTW, all four of my most loved characters... espeacially Zero...

I know, Zero is so smexy... hehehe

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Ha. The mod looks better than when I last saw it. (If only there was a way to fix the animation issues. Then it'd be perfect. biggrin.png )

But seeing it now is making me feel guilty for holding off Super Sonic until tomorrow. (I still gotta zip up the files, and edit the 4 videos.)

Oh well, here's a screenshot to show a minor cosmetic change I made.

TextMod.png

Yes, I'm still using those Super Shadow and Super Silver texture swaps. And yes, those are some text mods in the screenshot. They were stored in textures, just like the boss titles. And I've gotten the hang of changing those textures (Annoying Alpha Channels...) If anyone wants help with those, I'll try my best to show you all how it's done (or make some for you. Whichever takes less effort.)

P.S. - Another fun screenshot. With some sloppy editing. It gets a good point across...

AnyQuestions.png

Edited by JoeTE
  • Thumbs Up 4

Still a work in progress.

*EDIT* Not sure why the embed isn't working, just click the name to watch it on YT. *EDIT*

Edited by DustArma
  • Thumbs Up 8

Sonic on a snowboard.

Still a work in progress.

*EDIT* Not sure why the embed isn't working, just click the name to watch it on YT. *EDIT*

Merry Christmas guys!

Here's some Super Sonic themed goodness!

PerfectChaosTime.png

EDIT: Download links removes, will be fixed and updated later.

As for the videos...

http://www.youtube.c...2C&feature=plcp

There's a link to a playlist. I wish I knew how to embed playlists...

Edited by JoeTE
  • Thumbs Up 2

My god... A USE for the Quick Slide! And if only you had used the Christmas/winter mod...

...I demand Crisis City be done now.

Also, I'm surprised the game doesn't, for lack of a better phrase, shit itself when you go through a rainbow ring/up a rainbow ramp with the board, considering you can't do tricks.

I'm more surprised that the game doesn't shit itself when I do anything you don't usually do with the snowboard, the trick animations are literally the only thing that will crash the game, you can even do Wall Jumps!

Also every level with even a hint of platforming or open level design will be a pain to do with the snowboard because you are forced to move forward, 2D sections are even more painful because you can't turn around while in the snowboard in 2D mode.

• Thumbs Up 1

There must be a way to get rid of the board like they do in City Escape...

You know, honestly, I'm just waiting for someone to go all out with the modding and make Kaizo Generations.

There must be a way to get rid of the board like they do in City Escape...

There is, there's an object named <BoardGetOnOffCollision> which is used for getting off the board.