Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

So, any mod to use Skills like Super Sonic in Bosses and Challenges yet?

Yes and no.

One guy pulled it off in a video, but he never told us how.

No.

No we won't have chaos.

Stop acting like it'd be the end of the damn world if I lock this. I'm just going to make a decision later when I can be fucked to think more straight than in the middle of the night.

Were not saying it will be, We just think theres a better solutions then just up and locking the general topic. but whatever you decide I guess we will have to live with. I'm gonna stop derailing now and get back to topic here.

Edited by The True BlackHawk

I'm going to try and import a different Sonic model, like from Colors or Unleashed (WII) and test how well the rigging goes.

(My other projects aren't dead, I just don't have any level concept for Pyramid Cave and SA2 Sonic is in the works! Got myself a texture artist!)

Bandicoot, does it play the japanese or the english audio? derp... wrong cutscene :P Is there a way to make custom SFD's as of now?

Edited by thegameexplorer
  • Thumbs Up 2

I go by mando remember wink.png it looked good by itself it looks better with blaze

also I have some plans for tweaking the physics as much as I can... does anybody know if you can reverse the direction of the wall slide?

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Does anyone know the name of the cannon used in Seaside Hill? I can't find the model name of that. It doesn't appear to be in any of the seaside hill files.

He was referring to me.

He completely missed my point in the process.

He was referring to the general over dramaticness of the posts replyng to him. And lul part of your post was adding to the melodramatically of said responses.

Seriously, I don't even come in this topic ever and this shit is embarrassing me. Those who have good ideas and suggestions are great, but don't be just silly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha fuck this.

Make your own fucking topics. From now on, people make dedicated threads in the Sonic Showcase (miscellaneous) forum focusing on their own work.

Or the whole topic gets cleaned and the first post gives you the utillities for modding, the guidelines for the mods and the thread itself. This is mostly the place where people ask for advice and for how-to stuff.

I think this is a good idea. Separating maybe the whole questions/support/FAQ stuff from the actual individual's creations seems like it would make things more organized.

I mean someone would have to make it, but that way at least you'd have a place for new and old modders to come together and help each other....as well as places for more individual feedback and presentation.

• Thumbs Up 7