Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Yeah, that's amazing.

...too bad he decided to give up if I got it right.

...or DID he?

Edited by ArtFenix

Pfft, there's still a shitload of stuff to do. But let's say the collision was one of the biggest roadblocks until now. I can't give any estimates in how long it'll take to develop this, it's all based on how lucky I am. tongue.png

Jesus its 95% level recreation! Congrats DarioFF for achieving a milestone like this.

EDIT: for comparison sake, heres unleashed:

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 1

Jesus its 95% level recreation! Congrats DarioFF for achieving a milestone like this.

Wow........Wow.....That's just some awesome work.

This is amazing... I also like how he changed some of the camera angles for the better. :D

This is amazing... I also like how he changed some of the camera angles for the better. biggrin.png

I didn't change any angles. :V

Just throwing out an idea. You know how people complain that the Silver boss battle takes place in an unoriginal place? Well why not try to make his boss battle take place in what looks like a different stage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRvs9cdv0X0

to maybe this

Who thinks this may work? Yes, the place is bare bones and stuff. Yet, people may like that it's set in a different place. Just throwin the idea out there, if its useless no one needs to try it.

Go Russia! happy.png

*INSERT EPIC PICS*

I didn't make this. Don't ask me how this awesome guy made this, I've no Idea]]].

What the...How the heck did this happen? Judging by the pics..The eggman pose has no bone errors at all, how was this done at all?

There aren't even that many tools for the game even, but then Havok on the other hand is responsible for the animation if I am not mistaken, so It would be possi--Oh what do I know! This is amazing! D:

Yeah, he made animation for Eggman too somehow..

This guy is truly a wonder. Didn't see anything like that from him before and ka-BOOM! Here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5iJS3Y_Co&feature=youtu.be

He's going to change Sonic's model to Werehog now. He also said something about porting unleashed stages. I wish I knew how the hell can he do that all of a sudden]]]].

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 4

Seems like these weeks have been prone to hacking discoveries. Model and animation importing, level collision importing. :V

Seems related that everyone's been playing around with the Havok sdk finally. :o

Yeah, he made animation for Eggman too somehow..

This guy is truly a wonder. Didn't see anything like that from him before and ka-BOOM! Here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5iJS3Y_Co&feature=youtu.be

He's going to change Sonic's model to Werehog now. He also said something about porting unleashed stages. I wish I knew how the hell can he do that all of a sudden]]]].

Skating is still messed up, but other then that, awesome! I thought Shadow was the only one that could be put over Sonic. Guess I was wrong!

We need these released! Holy shit, I'd love to play as Knuckles and Tails. Obviously, I want the Unleashed levels too, but I can wait considering how difficult it'll be. Speaking of which, any ideas on how we're gonna get Eggmanland?

We need these released! Holy shit, I'd love to play as Knuckles and Tails. Obviously, I want the Unleashed levels too, but I can wait considering how difficult it'll be. Speaking of which, any ideas on how we're gonna get Eggmanland?

Oh god, Eggmanland with the Werehog sections reworked through new gimmick placement so it's just Day gameplay all the way through...

*wipes drool*

Ahem, yeah, that'd be nice.

• Thumbs Up 5