Awoo.

Sonic Generations Easter Eggs, References & General Oddities

Strickerx5

Haha, just found an ice cream stall in Classic Rooftop Run. It's the same one from Apotos in Unleashed, only this time it's being run by an Egg Fighter.

It seems to be frantically looking about for something.

Oh, interesting one, check out that movie poster, uhh, forgot the name. "The Search For Tikal"? The cast list is full of engrishy typos.

SADOW THE HEDGEHOG is my favourite.

chaoinspace.jpg

I lol'd at "OMGA". smile.png

Also, Sonic's the director of the Chao movies?? wacko.png

• Thumbs Up 4

chaoinspace.jpg

I lol'd at "OMGA". smile.png

Let me point out two others.

"Emy Rose"

And... .. ... I don't believe this one...

"Sadow the hedgehog" ... ... Sadow the Hedgehog.

Sorm the Albatros?

Wve the Swallow?

Though I am quite surprised that even the rogues are getting representation here (Still no Marine or G/Emerl ;<; )

Edited by Gonza

"A film by Sonic the Hedgehog"

Wow, hidden depths and all that. I never knew he was an aspiring film maker.

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently Sonic is a filmmaker and delivery boy in his spare time---wait wait wait. Does this mean the other Chao in Space movies were also made by him!? Weeeird. Wait, he managed to convince Eggman to star in the movie? Interesting.

I'm just waiting for a movie about breakdancing chili dogs.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, Sonic's a guitarist, vocalist, DJ, breakdancer, capoeira practicer, ace pilot, driver, EX-Gear user, snowboarder, surfer, world-saving hero, delivery boy, and a film director? All at the age of 15? laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Sorm the Albatros?

Wve the Swallow?

Though I am quite surprised that even the rogues are getting representation here (Still no Marine or G/Emerl ;<; )

Marine is in Chao in Space 2. Check out the posters in City Escape.

So, Sonic's a guitarist, vocalist, DJ, breakdancer, capoeira practicer, ace pilot, driver, EX-Gear user, snowboarder, surfer, world-saving hero, delivery boy, and a film director? All at the age of 15? laugh.png

You also forgot master swordsman, knight, and King of Camelot.

*trollface*

• Thumbs Up 5

You also forgot master swordsman, knight, and King of Camelot.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

He's also a sailor, Olympic participant, an architect (Come on, we all know he designed Speed Highway), and he probably reports his own adventures. Next thing you know, he's working for a mining company to help drill holes for a quick buck.

I want to see Sonic's resume.

Edited by Koopalmier
  • Thumbs Up 1

So after some experimenting, it seems the wisp powers are a bit dodgy.

You can take damage while in spike form. Was this intentional, I wonder, to increase the difficulty of the final stage? Or did Sonic Team just forget to program in invincibility... dry.png

Also, the rocket wisp tells you to charge up the Y button to launch, but there's no point in doing so, a simple tap of the button results in a perfect launch (and thus, eliminates the risk of a false start).

Odd.

God damn it I promised myself to never get amused by any SSMB meme because I'm a grinch and yet JezMM's post made me chuckle a little.

• Thumbs Up 6

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything, because then I'd have to buy a new keyboard.

I love this place.

• Thumbs Up 1

He's also a sailor, Olympic participant, an architect (Come on, we all know he designed Speed Highway), and he probably reports his own adventures. Next thing you know, he's working for a mining company to help drill holes for a quick buck.

I want to see Sonic's resume.

• Thumbs Up 5

I spotted a Chaotix Detective Agency add on...modern Speed Highway. (I think.) It made me smile, like this. :)

On a related note, the stuff about the Rooftree...I hate to be a complete noob, but...I don't get it... *shot*

All's well that ends well:

happilyeverafter.png

What's the avatar icon on the right?

There's a sign in Speed Highway, I've forgotten what it says but it's "Espio *something*" and it uses the S3K title card font.

It's Espio Digital. Maybe a reference to Digital Circuit? Mad Matrix? Espio was in Mad Matrix >:>

Edited by MarcelloF

On a related note, the stuff about the Rooftree...I hate to be a complete noob, but...I don't get it... *shot*

Don't worry, you're not alone. I mean I get what it's saying, but I don't know the meme wacko.png

Edited by Speederino