Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

You know, after listening to it a bunch, I hate to be an ass and change something last minute, especially after your mastering work, but I think I might redo the lead if I have time or a drive to do it. I was kinda playing it safe while I played it so I could make two recordings as close together as possible for mastering reasons. Because of this, I think it sounds kinda flat in areas or not as interesting as it could, and should be. I'd like to play it more naturally like I usually do with vibratos, slides, hammers, bends, etc. However, I'll probably only bother if you're ok with maybe tossing it in for a slight touch up in mastering, ^^". I keep all the settings and junk the same, so it should be too different in terms of clipping and volume and stuff.

Other than that (and it's not really too big a deal, since I do like how it is, =3), I think it's good, =D.

---

So after the deadline, what's next? Obviously some track ordering, but anything else? Will we try to get everyone to export their work at the same quality (I suggest 320 kbps MP3s, but that's just me). I definitely vote we should have a person kinda in charge of putting it together, and probably this person being Jeffhog if he's up to it, since he kinda started this madman of a project, >D. I mean help where needed and suggestions, but as in really putting it together to dish out at the end of the day, it just feels right for you to do it, if you want of course, XD.

Anyways, I don't doubt we'll have close to 40 tracks by the end tomorrow with last minute touches and additions from everyone, and I'm totally pumped. Looking down the tracklist looks like it's going to be a fun couple of hours to listen through, and I hope to snag a few hours of my day (I'm guessing it'll be around an hour and a half to two hours to listen through just from track amounts) to listen to it alone with full concentration.

• Thumbs Up 3

Actually, All I'd have to do is tell FL Studio to look at a different filename... So I can more-or-less plug-in a new version of your stems inplace of the ones I have now.

And I saved all the settings for the Master, so it would prob take less than an hour to fix it up.

>>> And thank god, because its 4am right now - I've got a radio show tomorrow night at 10p - and I still need to create 2 new songs!

I actually do like the titles you mentioned. :D I thought they fit pretty well!

After the deadline, it'll be spent on putting the songs in order (I'll list them here as I go along), converting them under one ID3 tag (I think I know how, but I'm afraid I might end up screwing things up .//3//."), though I don't know how to convert their quality to 320 kbps. ^^; I think most of them are though.

Afterwards, I'll pass on the complete/final version to BlitzChris by this weekend for a listening party planned on SEGASonic Radio (I'm trying to gather everyone I can get onto Skype before then! To those who haven't done so already and are able to, search jeffhog or VizardJeffhog in the Add Contacts tab! Discussion will follow there!), followed by the official release onto the main portal hopefully sometime next week.

Right now, we're sitting at about an hour and 45 minutes of music!

• Thumbs Up 2

Ha, I realized I could name it "The Blue Blur" simply for representing Sonic as a whole and a callback to what I used to go by here (or still to some I guess XD) *shot*. But seriously, I just don't really want to go too deep into it, for just being a title thing. Like it'd be awesome to have it deliver the point before you even click play I guess, XP.

That being said, big announcement on the first post!

But, for the sake of brevity, I'll stick it all here.

SEGASonic Radio

Sonic Stadium Music Album Listening Hour! w/BlitzChris

Sunday, February 5th

15:00:00 [GMT]

With your hosts and guests: BlitzChris, VizardJeffhog, Aptiva, Carbo (confirmed so far). :v

===

The Album releases

on the week of February 6th!

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 7

HAHA I just noticed you marked down my Lava Reef track as Saliva Roof, I was really just joking when I put that as the name there haha. But you know what? That just made me laugh so hard I think we should keep it that way HAHA.

Edit: Oh and a warmup today I think I might try and squeeze in making a cover :).

Edited by Marina
  • Thumbs Up 2

............why does that piano solo at the middle of the song sound so familiar?

The piano solo sounds REALLY familiar!

HAHA I just noticed you marked down my Lava Reef track as Saliva Roof, I was really just joking when I put that as the name there haha. But you know what? That just made me laugh so hard I think we should keep it that way HAHA.

Edit: Oh and a warmup today I think I might try and squeeze in making a cover smile.png.

Alright, can't wait to see it!

...I can only imagine the reactions to the title. XD You want to keep it?

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, because it made me laugh, I don't care if nobody else outside of here gets it. The only reason I put down Saliva Roof was because I was trying to think of a dumb way to write Lava Reef haha.

Yes, because it made me laugh, I don't care if nobody else outside of here gets it. The only reason I put down Saliva Roof was because I was trying to think of a dumb way to write Lava Reef haha.

I actually thought you were serious with the title. XD Oh well, it stays then!

Kinda hesitant to put this on here but here goes nothing....http://www.mediafire...bhi11wbf1q9halz

It's still a work in proggress. I need to add drums and a solo part to it. Also, does it need to be mixed some more? It was my first time mixing, and I have a feeling that I didn't do too well of a job on that part...

Kinda hesitant to put this on here but here goes nothing....http://www.mediafire...bhi11wbf1q9halz

It's still a work in proggress. I need to add drums and a solo part to it. Also, does it need to be mixed some more? It was my first time mixing, and I have a feeling that I didn't do too well of a job on that part...

So there's just a day left and well, I kind of just have a bunch of unorganized tracks recorded that I intended to piece together and add to and all but being the procrastinator I am, it's just honestly not happening with the time remaining.

Feels pretty shitty to miss out and let everyone else working on this down, plus I really disappointed myself. Oh well. Sorry.

I'll still judge album covers at any rate.

So there's just a day left and well, I kind of just have a bunch of unorganized tracks recorded that I intended to piece together and add to and all but being the procrastinator I am, it's just honestly not happening with the time remaining.

Feels pretty shitty to miss out and let everyone else working on this down, plus I really disappointed myself. Oh well. Sorry.

I'll still judge album covers at any rate.

About the judge thing though, we're kinda gonna go for a 3 CD type set, so with the three that we have now, we'll just split 'em for each. ^^; Sorry Noire.

Hey well that's a good idea anyway. Works out and everyone gets to have their art in, so that's cool.

There's a very big maybe that I may get to do Sweet Sweet Sweet tomorrow if I really focus since it's mostly just a piano cover. Don't count on it, but I'll try.

Hey well that's a good idea anyway. Works out and everyone gets to have their art in, so that's cool.

There's a very big maybe that I may get to do Sweet Sweet Sweet tomorrow if I really focus since it's mostly just a piano cover. Don't count on it, but I'll try.

From where you live though, you have about 7 more hours on Wednesday too, I think.