Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

Can I make a few piano-only interludes for this album? Like, a classic era interlude, then Dreamcast/Gamecube era, then modern era?

EDIT - Loving the mix, Wolfy!

Edited by Wilderness

So I've been working on it today~

http://soundcloud.co...fireandicedemo3

This is what I got so far, XD. It's not mastered properly yet, and a little WIP still, but yeah! Also managed to get Aurora Icefield - Black Bed in there nicely, <3. I'm thinking about the Crisis City Classic guitar solo somewhere later in that ending progression, since I want some more fire in this ice, but IDK, I'll play around with it, XP.

jizz+in+my+pants.jpg

OH GOD THAT REMIX.

That is all. ;w;

...*keeps replaying*

Can I make a few piano-only interludes for this album? Like, a classic era interlude, then Dreamcast/Gamecube era, then modern era?

EDIT - Loving the mix, Wolfy!

I dunno man, you already got one work pending and the limit is three... :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'll submit a couple anyone and see what you think. After that it'd be up to you to use it or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'll submit a couple anyone and see what you think. After that it'd be up to you to use it or not.

Okay then. :D

It's your call pal. I would love to add a few and let you decide which ones you wanna use. smile.png

Now I'm in the mood to do my own tooooooooo~~~~ XD

:I Hrrrrrrmmmmmm.... Well, I'll stuck that one in there then. xD

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog

Maybe request one interlude from every artist in this project? tongue.png

That'd be a bit overkill for now. xD It'll depend on how many we've got submitted.

EDIT: Also, mind making that WIMO interlude downloadable? XD

EDIT 2: 700 POSTS.

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog

I was thinking about doing Sweet Sweet Sweet as it's my favorite Sonic-related song ever. Ever. But didn't know what to do with it. I hadn't thought of interludes though, and now that they were mentioned I think I'd love to do a little piano arrangement so you can put me down as pending for that.

Also since I can't be bothered to submit a cover, I'd be happy to be one of the judges for them.

I was thinking about doing Sweet Sweet Sweet as it's my favorite Sonic-related song ever. Ever. But didn't know what to do with it. I hadn't thought of interludes though, and now that they were mentioned I think I'd love to do a little piano arrangement so you can put me down as pending for that.

Also since I can't be bothered to submit a cover, I'd be happy to be one of the judges for them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man, that What I'm Made of piano thing IS AWESOME!!! I demand it's the track before my Death Egg's Eye or Aptiva's Stardust Speedway, XD!!!

Also (shh, this isn't a double post), I finished Fire & Ice! I hope you guys like it, XDDD. And if you could, could it be tagged exactly "Fire & Ice!" with "Wolfblur" as the artist, not Wolfy? Thanks, X3:

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh man, that What I'm Made of piano thing IS AWESOME!!! I demand it's the track before my Death Egg's Eye or Aptiva's Stardust Speedway, XD!!!

Alright. xD

Also (shh, this isn't a double post), I finished Fire & Ice! I hope you guys like it, XDDD. And if you could, could it be tagged exactly "Fire & Ice!" with "Wolfblur" as the artist, not Wolfy? Thanks, X3:

http://soundcloud.co...lfblur/fire-ice

I didn't say anything! >3> And noted. :D

Just a lil something I started working on, still very WiP

Dunno if this would be allowed into the competition after I finish adding and tweaking everything around...

EAR - Messy Paintbrush

0-0 A Sonic Colours medley mix? I don't see why not!

Well, your limit is three pieces, and you've submitted two into pending. Want this to be your third and final entry?