Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

This sounds really intresting, id be very physced to contribute if I had any fucking clue on how to make/remix music and stuff like that.

Edited by Sonimas032
  • Thumbs Up 1

The first half of my Project Shadow submission.

That was freaking insane, amazing job! As someone who eventually wants to learn piano more thoroughly, I'm awed by your skill :P

• Thumbs Up 1

That was freaking insane, amazing job! As someone who eventually wants to learn piano more thoroughly, I'm awed by your skill tongue.png

blushplz.gif Aw, shaddap you!

• Thumbs Up 2

I should have mine done later today. I'm pretty proud of what I got out of the original tune. It has shades of Planet Wisp in here, even a bassline that is more or less inspired by the Classic rendition of Planet Wisp. However I didn't inject/mash up Planet Wisp stuff in here, it just has a very similar tone I guess. If I did insert anything from the Planet Wisp track in here it is unintentional haha. I was trying to avoid doing a mashup after all tongue.png.

But I'm giving it a final listen to now and will begin to attempt to master it. I will make sure to upload it once I am done! I ended up omitting any guitar from this though because it simply won't fit in here I don't think.

Edited by ArcticPunk
  • Thumbs Up 1

I should have mine done later today. I'm pretty proud of what I got out of the original tune. It has shades of Planet Wisp in here, even a bassline that is more or less inspired by the Classic rendition of Planet Wisp. However I didn't inject/mash up Planet Wisp stuff in here, it just has a very similar tone I guess. If I did insert anything from the Planet Wisp track in here it is unintentional haha. I was trying to avoid doing a mashup after all tongue.png.

But I'm giving it a final listen to now and will begin to attempt to master it. I will make sure to upload it once I am done! I ended up omitting any guitar from this though because it simply won't fit in here I don't think.

By mash-ups, I mean sticking two MP3s together and calling it your work. XD If it's entirely done by you or taken in some awesome direction like a DJ mixing it (but it has to be GOOD.), then it's fine.

By mash-ups, I mean sticking two MP3s together and calling it your work. XD If it's entirely done by you or taken in some awesome direction like a DJ mixing it (but it has to be GOOD.), then it's fine.

Haha no I know what you meant by mashups :), but I didn't want to inject other songs into this was what I was getting at. I wanted it to strictly be "Competition Menu".

• Thumbs Up 1

Jeffhooooog, that medley roooocks <3

WHAT THIS GUY SAID, HOLY SHIT, <333

EDIT: Whoa, same time postage, XD. *Listening to it atm* MAN, I really really love how upbeat this gets. THOSE DRUMS MAN. That mixed with the bass makes it insanely upbeat and awesome, while the piano thrown in makes it really sweet sounding at the same time. Epic job dude, >3

• Thumbs Up 2

WHAT THIS GUY SAID, HOLY SHIT, <333

XD Aw shucks, guys. Thanks a bunch!

Also, Wolfy, HERPY DERPYFIRST BERTHDERP. 8D

HERE'S A DERPY CAKE.

medium.JPG

[sONIC 3] - Competition Menu

Here is my little remix/cover of it. I wanted to stay as true as I could to the source as possible but really adding a new vibe to it.

Wait, I read that you plan on making a second version... but is this the version you're submitting? o_o?

Other than that, damn dude! XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah that is the version I am submitting! The other one is the same as the demo version I posted before but with the same instruments as that one there, mainly more or less for myself (and to pad out my bandcamp a bit more). Thanks guys, glad you like it :)

Yeah that is the version I am submitting! The other one is the same as the demo version I posted before but with the same instruments as that one there, mainly more or less for myself (and to pad out my bandcamp a bit more). Thanks guys, glad you like it smile.png

Should I name it under DesertPunk or RevisionOne?

Revision-One works fine for me! Thanks!

Oh, it's already there. xD Alrighty then!

Final Submission: "Life's a Beach"

Also, I don't know if anyone checked the OP when I wrote this, but along with 3 songs, you can do 1 interlude if you wish! :D Keep in mind that it's entirely optional though. xD It'd suck if everyone submitted one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright I feel like attempting one of my favourite tracks of all time in any Videogame ever. It isn't Sonic related but I do see that you have allowed for non-Sonic, but still SEGA related, tracks in here.

I'd love to try this one. Whether or not I can actually make it sound wicked is another story entirely and I don't necessarily have the most time in the world these days. But if this is acceptable I'll try and do it up for this album as well.

Edit: Haha already this is signalling to me that it is going to take a buttload of time. I'll pick a different track I think and just chip away at this one whenever I can. The Sonic tracks are simple, especially the genesis tracks. There isn't a zillion instruments so its easier/faster to figure them out. I'll find a different track, I'd love to do another one!

Edited by ArcticPunk
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I have a little favor to ask. Could you take my Atomic Destroyer mix out of "reserved" and put it under "pending"? I still really want to finish this, but I'm not 100% sure about it so I'd rather not have it be in the final tracklist just yet. Thanks!

Hey, I have a little favor to ask. Could you take my Atomic Destroyer mix out of "reserved" and put it under "pending"? I still really want to finish this, but I'm not 100% sure about it so I'd rather not have it be in the final tracklist just yet. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Happen to look here today and see he hasn't gotten a chance to do so yet, so I got it (hope that's ok Jeffhogzman) 83.

Anyways, I have some FiG work I'm promised to next, so I don't know if I'll be able to get 2 more songs in like I wished. However, I would kinda at least get one more in, and I'm leaning more towards the Special Stage than the Metal Sonic song. Then again, I'm having urges to do something completely different as well, so I guess I'll just wait and see what I come up with whatever I'm feeling at that moment, XD.

It's cool, Wolfy. xD I just have to survive one more freaking day of schoolwork (at least before exams) then I'm free as a bird!

FiG work?

...*gasp!!!* Could it be...

Night Palace? ;A;

Alrighty then. :D

• 2 weeks later...

On an off-note.

Seriously, go play SolaToRobo: Red the Hunter...it's freaking axesome.

(Just finished another tune, so I'll get back to work on this project now that Finals are over)

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh crap, glad I saw this before it was too late. Here gooooooes NOTHIIIIIIIIING.

Sunset Park Act 3 Remix - "Orange You Glad?" (Sonic Triple Trouble) - http://www.mediafire...g6ozv1s41ij9jo7

Solaris Phase 2 Piano Rendition - "Disaster has Struck" (Sonic '06) - http://www.mediafire...djgfn6nn671uy3m

Final Egg 1 Remix, with a tiny part of E-102's theme snuck in for a few seconds - "Conveyors 'n' Spikes" (Sonic Adventure)- http://www.mediafire...c9hsna3dyucpv3x

Hope these here tunes have a chance! (side note: I made up those alternate titles just now)

I'll post these under the name Gregzilla.

Edited by Gregzilla14
  • Thumbs Up 1

On an off-note.

Seriously, go play SolaToRobo: Red the Hunter...it's freaking axesome.

(Just finished another tune, so I'll get back to work on this project now that Finals are over)

Alright, alright. ^^; I'll check it out. xD

Oh crap, glad I saw this before it was too late. Here gooooooes NOTHIIIIIIIIING.

Sunset Park Act 3 Remix - "Orange You Glad?" (Sonic Triple Trouble) - http://www.mediafire...g6ozv1s41ij9jo7

Solaris Phase 2 Piano Rendition - "Disaster has Struck" (Sonic '06) - http://www.mediafire...djgfn6nn671uy3m

Final Egg 1 Remix, with a tiny part of E-102's theme snuck in for a few seconds - "Conveyors 'n' Spikes" (Sonic Adventure)- http://www.mediafire...c9hsna3dyucpv3x

Hope these here tunes have a chance! (side note: I made up those alternate titles just now)

I'll post these under the name Gregzilla.

Okay, let's see what we got here...

@SP3: ;A; Gorgeous! Since Sunset Park Acts 1 and 2 are covered by mikeblastdude, I think I'll have this one follow it up right after. :D

@Solaris: Wonderful!

@Egg: ASIJBFIABINOPUNWEIPNPANJWEOMOMCMPQOWFPMNAONWOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHH~!!!!

...I think I came...

Before I put these in though, how come Solaris and SP3 are credited differently? One's Greg, the other's Jeff... :|