Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

^Oh, sorry about that, my dad's named Jeff and it was probably from a time when my PC had his name on all the files and programs and stuff. I can see why that would be confusing, but don't worry, I can assure you they're all mine. Here's my YouTube channel with 'em. http://www.youtube.c...GT?feature=mhee

But wow, I'm glad you liked 'em so much, thanks for the compliments! biggrin.png

EDIT: Actually now I know why, my PC still has Jeff's name on the programs and stuff, and I guess I remembered to change it to my name for one of them but forgot to for the other. Whoops. :/

Edited by Gregzilla14
  • Thumbs Up 1

My cover entry!! I guess I'm finished.. I hope it's satisfactory. smile.png Don't know if you want it here or through a PM, I'll put it here for now, and maybe remove it if you want me to.

I know Sonic playing a guitar is probably a cliche, and I was torn between Sonic listening to music with headphones or playing as a DJ. But if I remember, there's official art of Sonic doing those things, so that's why I picked the guitar.

It was also important to draw the guitar correctly as my brother is learned how to play one, and if he found out that I drew one incorrectly, he would have given me grief. tongue.png

On a side note, guitars usually have 6 strings or more, but I could only fit 5. Luckily for me, a Bass Guitar has 5 strings, so if anyone asks, that's what Sonic is holding. lol

I'm also kicking myself because I only just saw Jun Senoue's guitar 30 minutes ago! >.< It could take a while to change the guitar in this picture to match his. But I'm also hoping to finish a couple more things before the 25th, so I just don't have the time. ^^;

Some SSMB members make a cameo guest appearance in the background too. How many can you see?

I added a screenshot of the message board into the background because it was looking very boring back there. I hope that's okay...

ssmbmusic.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Kick-freaking-ASS, dude! biggrin.png Awesome stuff!

I'll link to this in the OP.

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

YAY! I am on the cover :D !

And Hogfather and Match in Oil Ocean Zone!

Edited by ReindeerHunter297
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice!!

....(T-the guitar only has 5 strings! Basses have 4...)

Edited by Santaptiva Claus

Nice!!

....(T-the guitar only has 5 strings!)

IT'SABASSNOWDEALWITHIT

Tsktsk... I know.

xD

Also, I see you've been raped by teh Soepahs. D:

On that note, I bumped the deadline ahead for two more weeks. You know, holidays might cramp up the deadline I have initially set, but I'll change that.

Meaning that this will be wrapped up by January 14th!

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Some sour news; my laptop busted and there's an error in the hard drive that requires it to be sent in to the manufacturers themselves so they can put in another one. As such I'm on an indefinite hiatus and it's possible that I might not get done with the remixes in time.

With the new extended deadline however that may not be the case.

• Thumbs Up 2

Some sour news; my laptop busted and there's an error in the hard drive that requires it to be sent in to the manufacturers themselves so they can put in another one. As such I'm on an indefinite hiatus and it's possible that I might not get done with the remixes in time.

With the new extended deadline however that may not be the case.

Er, hey. I have no musical talent whatsoever, but I am a little handy with Photoshop. You mentioned (on page 2, I think?) that you'd like someone to do the back cover- the track listings- in the style of the level select screen from... whatever classic game that was.

I reckon I could have a bash at that, if you want?

• Thumbs Up 3

Er, hey. I have no musical talent whatsoever, but I am a little handy with Photoshop. You mentioned (on page 2, I think?) that you'd like someone to do the back cover- the track listings- in the style of the level select screen from... whatever classic game that was.

I reckon I could have a bash at that, if you want?

I'm thinking of dropping out on the Lava Reef / Hidden Palace remix in favor of doing For True Story if that's possible since I see Jeffhog is already doing a combo one for that one and Supporting Me. It depends on how much time I'll have before I get my main computer back since I can work some things with the latter, but in the case of the former it needs a bunch of shit I can't use right now.

I'll notify whether I can finish Hidden Palace later down the line. I'm still doing Sonic Boom.

I'm thinking of dropping out on the Lava Reef / Hidden Palace remix in favor of doing For True Story if that's possible since I see Jeffhog is already doing a combo one for that one and Supporting Me. It depends on how much time I'll have before I get my main computer back since I can work some things with the latter, but in the case of the former it needs a bunch of shit I can't use right now.

I'll notify whether I can finish Hidden Palace later down the line. I'm still doing Sonic Boom.

In that case, I'll keep HP in Pending as an in case. If you're 100% certain you won't have the time, then I'll hold it off.

As for doing For True Story, I might just stick to Supporting Me in the end, but I'll give it some more thought. I'll stick your own FTS in Pending for now.

For anyone wondering (and I'm posting it because I feel it's kinda Sonic-y)

**NEW** [FREE DOWNLOAD] EAR - Funky Boardwalk Rock

http://soundcloud.co...-boardwalk-rock

Nice! o_o! Are you gonna be submitting this or are you just showing this to us?

Nice! o_o! Are you gonna be submitting this or are you just showing this to us?

For now, just showing it off... ^_^;; Thanks btw.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm almost done with another one! It'll probably be my final one for this album thing. Anyways, it's primarily the Game Gear Scrap Brain song with some other stuff mixed in, like the S3&K boss and Never Let It Go, >D. Trying hard to get it finished by tonight, XD!

• Thumbs Up 3