Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

Well here is all 3 of my submissions :)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1056e99e102e554d&resid=1056E99E102E554D!141&parid=1056E99E102E554D!103&authkey=!AEY_ISrOjIONk9E

1. Sunshine Hill Zone

2. Underground Zone (Modern Remix)

3. Metallic Madness (Good Future Remix)

By Artist: StereoPixel

Just in the nick of time ;)

Edited by Kiah

Alright, Stereo got three submissions in, and we're now at 29 PIECES! XD

5 days remain

Edited by VizardJeffhog

I missed your lovely guitar work there Blur, this is such a rockin' track. Makes me wish I had also contributed a guitar heavy track as well, not that I have nearly the same level of chops as you do (because you're 100% wickedness) but I'm sure I could have found a creative chord progression to make up for that fact.

• Thumbs Up 2

So now, I'm toying with the idea of scrapping my Jeh Jeh Rocket remix because I don't like it all that much...and I don't wanna do 2 dnb/breaks style tunes...

I'm kinda leaning towards my 3 subs being:

Windmile Isle - Unleahsed

Special Stage - Heroes

Sandopolis Act 2 - S3&K

Maybe I can turn the Jeh Jeh piece into an Interlude or something... I dunno, Consider it a freebie - I'll release it a lil later tho - Gotta decide what I wanna do now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I missed your lovely guitar work there Blur, this is such a rockin' track. Makes me wish I had also contributed a guitar heavy track as well, not that I have nearly the same level of chops as you do (because you're 100% wickedness) but I'm sure I could have found a creative chord progression to make up for that fact.

Thanks! Well even if you don't, it'd still be awesome to hear a guitar track from ya if you have any, >D. I thought you were someone else with that name/avatar change LOL. Did you already get 3 tracks in (too lazy to check)? If not THERE'S TIME AAAA.

Oh, I'm kinda thinking about doing a 3rd track last second, but I have no idea what LOL. I was thinking maybe a full orchestral thing, but I'd have no idea of which song. This is more over a "wish," but I could make it happen if I put my mind to it I think. Maybe I'll troll around and do Green Hill since we've never heard that one re-done, *shot*.

Actually, has anyone done the title screen? Maybe I could make a short and sweet one of that to kick things off, =D!

EDIT: Oh, most definitely have your Windmill Isle at least Hue, it's way too badass to pass up, D;. But yeah, those 3 sound great, since I really love the whole "3 era" thing, <3.

• Thumbs Up 3

O Crap, But I forgot about the Colors Mix I was doing. ARGH!!!

I might have to squeeze something out seperate of this album because I got too many damn ideas right now. >.<

EDIT:

Oh I have a great idea, I'll try to finish everything before hand (about 5 or 6 tracks now.) and I'll let everyone on here vote for the one's that should be in the album!

...So right now, looking at:

S3&K - Sandopolis Zone Act 2 [ UK-HARDCORE ]

Heroes - Special Stage [ UK-HARDCORE ]

Rush - Jeh Jeh Rocket for Huge Crisis [ OLDSCHOOL JUNGLE ]

Unleashed/World Adventure - Windmile Isle (Day) [ HARDCORE BREAKS ]

Colors - Multi-Piece-Mashup [ ELECTRONICA / MASHUP ]

Interlude

??????? - ????????????????? [ ??????????? ]

Edited by Huepow00

Thanks! Well even if you don't, it'd still be awesome to hear a guitar track from ya if you have any, >D. I thought you were someone else with that name/avatar change LOL. Did you already get 3 tracks in (too lazy to check)? If not THERE'S TIME AAAA.

Haha I have no time, personally, and I only submitted one track and it was a planet wisp-esque rendition of the Competition Menu from Sonic 3. I have no clue what track I'd have wanted to do next (though if I did it'd have to be something not touched upon much again, like the c.menu) and I don't really have the time to throw together one right now/figure one out on the geetar. Only one track from me...this time.

Edited by Marina

So I did the final mixing to Building the Empire:

http://soundcloud.co...ildingtheempire

This is my final version of it, >D. I'll finish up Fire & Ice! tomorrow prolly~. I also did the bass for Unawakening Float for Aptiva today, so hopefully he sees that when he gets up for that to be done as well 8D.

Yes! It sounds Epic, Wolfy! I'm just gonna go---*gone to list, sees that the word demo is already switched with complete*

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Oh hell yeah! XD I honestly cannot freaking wait!

Oh, I'm kinda thinking about doing a 3rd track last second, but I have no idea what LOL. I was thinking maybe a full orchestral thing, but I'd have no idea of which song. This is more over a "wish," but I could make it happen if I put my mind to it I think. Maybe I'll troll around and do Green Hill since we've never heard that one re-done, *shot*.

Actually, has anyone done the title screen? Maybe I could make a short and sweet one of that to kick things off, =D!

o-o ...title screen?

.....! OwO DO IT. DOITDOITDOIT. THAT'LL BE OUR FIRST TRACK.

I might have to squeeze something out seperate of this album because I got too many damn ideas right now. >.<

EDIT:

Oh I have a great idea, I'll try to finish everything before hand (about 5 or 6 tracks now.) and I'll let everyone on here vote for the one's that should be in the album!

There'll always be the 2012 edition soon, ya know. .w. Heck, I'll even get rid of the set limit of 3 pieces by then since we'd have an entire year.

I'll leave Jeh Jeh Rocket on the list in the meantime. Can't wait to hear the rest!

Only one track from me...this time.

And it was a wonderful track and you did an excellent rearrangement of it. :D

• Thumbs Up 2

EDIT:

S3&amp;K - Sandopolis Zone Act 2 [ UK-HARDCORE ]

I vote Sandopolis, Special stage and the Colours mash up.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just gotta say, this was an epic idea Vizard, I had a total blast doing this project, and the incredible amounts of varience in each person's remix is astounding. It's a great way to show off the musical talent of the forums, and perhaps even a step towards the SSMB having a more prominent musical community. You deserve like, a couple badges or somethin XD

Hehe, and I already know what I have planned for this year's collab tongue.png Put me down for a Ice Cap/Lava Reef mashup, a metal remix of Chaos Angel from Advance 3, and... well, the last one's a surprise wink.png And Huepow, I say go with Sandopolis, the Heroes Special Stage, and Windmill Isle :D

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 3

I just gotta say, this was an epic idea Vizard, I had a total blast doing this project, and the incredible amounts of varience in each person's remix is astounding. It's a great way to show off the musical talent of the forums, and perhaps even a step towards the SSMB having a more prominent musical community. You deserve like, a couple badges or somethin XD

Hehe, and I already know what I have planned for this year's collab tongue.png Put me down for a Ice Cap/Lava Reef mashup, a metal remix of Chaos Angel from Advance 3, and... well, the last one's a surprise wink.png

Heck, we even had people joining SSMB just to contribute to the projects, and now they're part of the community and going around the site! :D

And seriously, seeing this much work put into the album by all of you really makes me happy. ;w; I never would've thought that we would've gotten THIS far with it [though I think the deadline pushes contributed to that xD]. I may or may not deserve a badge, but every one of you made this possible. All I did was make a thread about it at first. XD You ALL deserve badges for contributing awesome remixes! And let's not forget the cover artists as well, they deserve badges too!

We'll wrap this album up first, then we'll get started on the next. XD

Should have For True Story done today and the collab cover during the weekend while I'm working on the other tracks.

I might be able to slip in an interlude or two.

• Thumbs Up 1

Interlude

??????? - ????????????????? [ ??????????? ]

Hmm, personally, I'd say go with Sandopolis Zone, Heroes Special Stage, and Windmill Isle.

a metal remix of Chaos Angel from Advance 3

Oh hell YES!

And seriously, seeing this much work put into the album by all of you really makes me happy. ;w; I never would've thought that we would've gotten THIS far with it [though I think the deadline pushes contributed to that xD]. I may or may not deserve a badge, but every one of you made this possible. All I did was make a thread about it at first. XD You ALL deserve badges for contributing awesome remixes! And let's not forget the cover artists as well, they deserve badges too!

I'm glad I could be a part of it. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

So I took a few minutes to make my final submission, the Sonic the Hedgehog Title Screen theme with a slight remix in an orchestral manner. IDK if it's good, but I hope it fits for the opening act! I also don't know what to name it, so it's just "Sonic the Hedgehog" at the moment until someone can put a better title on it LOL.

http://soundcloud.co...ic-the-hedgehog

EDIT: Actually, I think I might work on it a bit more to make it a bit more original. Like I like how it sounds, but it's way to close to the original I think. It's just hard remixing like 8 seconds of sound you know LOL?

EDIT AGAIN: Well balls, >=U. Most of the slight changes I do kinda make it weird or make it not sound like the title screen, XD.

So I took a few minutes to make my final submission, the Sonic the Hedgehog Title Screen theme with a slight remix in an orchestral manner. IDK if it's good, but I hope it fits for the opening act! I also don't know what to name it, so it's just "Sonic the Hedgehog" at the moment until someone can put a better title on it LOL.

http://soundcloud.co...ic-the-hedgehog

EDIT: Actually, I think I might work on it a bit more to make it a bit more original. Like I like how it sounds, but it's way to close to the original I think. It's just hard remixing like 8 seconds of sound you know LOL?

You don't have to do it with just the 8 seconds. XD Maybe you can do it more like the main theme at the end of the Sonic Generations credits? The longer version of the opening theme? And, like you said, add some originality to the mix. :D Make it more OOMPHY, right Wolfy?

And I'll list it under Pending at the moment. XD

You don't have to do it with just the 8 seconds. XD Maybe you can do it more like the main theme at the end of the Sonic Generations credits? The longer version of the opening theme? And, like you said, add some originality to the mix. biggrin.png Make it more OOMPHY, right Wolfy?

And I'll list it under Pending at the moment. XD

Yeah, XD. I was thinking of the ending thing, but I didn't want it to sound like, well, the end LOL. I was maybe thinking, would you guys like one of the other openings =O? After doing this (it's kinda boring, D;), I thought the intro to Sonic 3 sounds way more fun, XD. I don't think I'd do it in orchestra, maybe a ska/punk thing, but yeah, =O

• Thumbs Up 2