~The SSMB Christmas Tree Thread~Help decorate our tree!
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:22 PM
So, how does it work?
Below, you will see The SSMB Christmas Tree. It is lonely. It is empty. It needs a hug. It is also rather deformed and lopsided, as Flyboy can't use a shape tool worth ****. But most of all, it wants to be decorated. And that's where you come in, lovely people!
But we can't all jump on the poor little tree at once. It would get overwhelmed. So there are a few rules *groan*:
- If you would like to add a decoration to the tree (or to the background/foreground etc), please reserve your turn under the last person to post. A simple "Me next!" will do. When you've added your decoration, edit your post with the new updated tree.
- PLEASE don't place a hold on the tree unless you plan to add to it immediately. If you haven't posted an updated tree within a half-hour of placing your hold, you'll be skipped and someone else can go.
- So that it's fair for everyone, you can only update the tree again after THREE other people have updated it since your last turn.
- Please please PLEASE save your updated trees as png (lossless format) files. If you're running ancient software then high quality jpegs are okay as long as they show no significant loss. NO gifs under any circumstances, and if your updated tree is horribly fuzzy or pixelated due to poor formatting, it will be skipped.
- Upload your updated tree to Photobucket or a similar external hosting site and insert it that way, rather than attaching it to your forum post using SSMB's attachment feature.
As far as content goes, be creative! Despite its name, the SSMB Christmas Tree is non-denominational and accepts decorations from any religion or from none at all. I hear it particularly likes Sonic-themed decorations, but it's happy with anything as long as it's imaginative!
The only RULES regarding content are as follows: Nothing obscene. Nothing huge that takes up an unfair amount of space. Nothing that completely covers up another person's decoration. One decoration per update.
If you have any questions, ask away! Otherwise, get to it, SSMB'ers!
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:28 PM
Edited by Santa Rawrs, 05 December 2011 - 10:29 PM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:28 PM
I have something ready already.
Edited by A Roofmastree in Holoska, 05 December 2011 - 10:40 PM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:30 PM
I was freaking out because it was so small, and I tried to make it bigger, and then I couldn't figure out what to ornament, so I winged it. :V
Edited by Colar Bear, 05 December 2011 - 11:16 PM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:31 PM
Thanks to Cola for the help. :r
Edited by Frosty the Pirate King, 05 December 2011 - 11:54 PM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:32 PM
Oh my, Sega~ You're too kind. :v
Edited by Jingle Ferno, 06 December 2011 - 12:13 AM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:35 PM
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:45 PM
EDIT: Donely Done
Edited by Santa Jaws, 06 December 2011 - 12:28 AM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:48 PM
"TAILS! WHERE DID MY OTHER SHOE GO?!"
Edited by Menorah in Oil Ocean Zone, 06 December 2011 - 12:44 AM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:57 PM
PLEASE do not post your tree until the person directly before you has posted theirs. If this keeps happening, I won't let you place holds if anyone has already placed one =P
Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:00 PM
I checked the size of the previous one, this is apparently the same size :U
Edited by Solkia Clause, 06 December 2011 - 01:37 AM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:16 PM
Scratch that, on the case now!
Here we go!
Cropped the bottom part off to get it back to the same size, should be pretty much the same.
Edited by Merry Swissmas, 06 December 2011 - 01:49 AM.
Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:20 PM
It's ok solkia
all is forgiven
NOW WE MUST GO GET ICE CREAM
Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:11 AM
EDIT: And it seems that half an hour rule has already been broken anyway. D=
EDIT EDIT: Hokay things didn't seem to be moving at first but stuff's happenin' now. I'll officially reserve my spot for about an hour and just give it up if I feel the need to do that ole' sleepin' thang.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: Everyone above me is offline and it's been half an hour (well over in fact). Here's my contribution:
Something for the people over in the Sonic Generations 3DS discussion thread. 8D
Edited by JezMM, 06 December 2011 - 02:48 AM.
Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:56 AM
Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:59 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users