Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

Cartoon Network I will never unlove you now (just do me a favor and cancel Level up already will you?)

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MOST WONDERFUL OF NIGHTS!!! :D

DBZ bitches, and hopeful we'll get some Kenshin too.

I literally did a double-take on the way from home reading the topic title. They're really doing this? And so soon? This is excellent news! So glad they were able to follow through; with the talk having died down a lot, I had nearly forgotten about it. I'm not even so fussed about what the line-up would be right now considering they handled the original with such tact and dignity that I'm confident they'll be able to handle getting a solid slew of shows up, whether they're new shows or just the original line-up. All in all:

ifSQRWneEKXUZ.gif

• Thumbs Up 9

DAFUQ Toonami is back well now I have a reason to turn the tv on.

OH MOST WONDERFUL OF NIGHTS!!! :D

DBZ bitches, and hopeful we'll get some Kenshin too.

Who knows? Maybe they'll move ThunderCats, Young Justice, and Pokemon to Toonami and they'll bring back some old shows like DBZ so we can have the bet of both worlds. But either way, welcome back Toonami, we've missed you.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

You know, I'm actually a bit worried about this. When Toonami comes back it has got to be pretty fresh. It can't just be a run of old shows and old bumps or else it's going to fail. The best part of the original Toonami was the freshness of it all.

Okay I have to say I'm more excited that YOU CAN BERIEVE!!!

Does this mean more Tom? And more awesome music videos? The channel that caters to everything specifically AWESOME is back BITCH.

I rike it Kojima! I REARRY DO!!!!

How I felt walking into this thread.

This is excellent news! Good to see them actually listening to viewers for a change. I hope they bring it back to Australia. Then I would actually have a reason to watch Cartoon Network. (and before you start, Adult Swim shows on a different network here, so yeah)

Now all they need to do is

(so cool)
  • Thumbs Up 1

And to think, 3 years ago Cartoon Network left Toonami for dead for that CN Real crap. If this doesn't show that they've come to their senses I don't know what will.

Since someone asked...

76b.gif

But as someone else has pointed out, hopefully this is a global thing and not just for the US. Toonami was well loved in the UK too.

Toonami returning is a thing of great unimaginable beauty. What do you think will air? We already know Naruto's gonna show up.

Oh dear goodness I hope not. I have faith that it won't since it wasn't show during the April Fools prank. I really hope it's not on there. I never liked Naruto.

• Thumbs Up 1

Toonami returning is a thing of great unimaginable beauty. What do you think will air? We already know Naruto's gonna show up.

You sure? Because it's been airing on Disney XD lately. I'm also hoping One Piece makes a comeback as well, I haven't seen that in a few years.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny
  • Thumbs Up 1

You sure because it's been airing on Disney XD lately. I'm also hoping One Piece makes a comeback as well, I haven't seen that in a few years.

...LOL

There couldn't possibly be a more fitting channel for that shit. Disney can keep it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I bought my first uncut anime DVD by accident of an unaltered Kids WB anime, but I only watched DBZ, Tenchi (can't remember much or why it was cool) and Kenshin the only major Shonen Jump that has been of any interest to me. So really Toonami coming back has NO importance to me at all. The action shows on Toonami were in a word; boring to me.

You sure? Because it's been airing on Disney XD lately. I'm also hoping One Piece makes a comeback as well, I haven't seen that in a few years.

Wait Disney XD is showing Naruto now? News to me. Anyway I said that mainly because like it or not (and lord knows I don't) Naruto is a popular anime and it would be a smart move to air it.

And I too wish to see the return of One Piece, THE GOOD DUB OF ONE PIECE. None of that Pirate rap high-ho-high-yo bullshit.

• Thumbs Up 1

And I too wish to see the return of One Piece, THE GOOD DUB OF ONE PIECE. None of that Pirate rap high-ho-high-yo bullshit.

8U

That rap is awesome >:I

Edited by Solkia the Typo Wizard
  • Thumbs Up 4

I also think they'll put pokemon on Toonami since it's a very popular anime. As for new Anime it's anybody's guess really. As much as I would like for Young Justice to be on Toonami I have a feeling it will be unlikely because it's already a part of DC nation. There might be some hope for Thundercats to be moved there. And as I said before, please bring back One Piece.

Glory Hallelujah, the time has come where we shall enjoy Toonami once more! Let us dine well and live hearty in celebration of this happening! Let the merriment COMMENCE!

Erm, yep. This is a good day. I trust [as], they tend to treat Toonami well (according to how April Fool's night went), so I have faith in the schedule too.. Too bad I'm always away from my house, so I'll never see it, just like I never get to see my beloved Cartoon Planet. But still! This is great news and I love that they care enough to bring it back. Stay gold, CN.

I'm excited for Toonami coming back if only for the chance to see Justice League, Megas XLR, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and the like.

I don't really care about anime other than Dragonball Z(wonder if they can air that with Nicktoons showing Kai), Sailor Moon, and Tenchi.

I'm excited for Toonami coming back if only for the chance to see Justice League, Megas XLR, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and the like.

I don't really care about anime other than Dragonball Z(wonder if they can air that with Nicktoons showing Kai), Sailor Moon, and Tenchi.

They showed DBZ on April 1st so I guess they're allowed to. It would be cool if somehow One Piece gets back on Toonami I hope that happens.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hopefully they bring back YuYu Hakusho and Ruroni Kenshin too, those shows were awesome. DBZ is a must have, cyborg 009 was good, and One Piece is another must have. I'm stoked!