Awoo.

Elevator: Source - THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE

SuperStingray

I'm surprised at the fact that I'm actually curious about checking this out and bringing some of my own friends along. Unfortunately..I actually don't have Half Life: Episode 2, so a bunch of the textures and stuff are ust probably going to be giant error signs for me, lessening the incredible experience of riding in an elevator.

However, I took a look at it on Youtube and came across this!

An amazing a capella type version of Mystic Cave Zone comes in as elevator music starting at 1:20!

Awesome concept for a game! Some may think it's boring, but I think it's absolutely brilliant! If I was a PC-gamer again, I would definitely go for this! I would be totally hooked to it and I would have a total blast with it.

The first thought is to think that this game may be garbage, but to be honest they pull off this concept brilliantly. I truly believe the innovation of games is going to be coming up with gaming concepts like these, games that dare to be different and try out concepts that we as gamers haven't seen brought to life as astonishing fun games.

I wholly recommend it to anyone. Grab some friends and hop on an elevator and see where it takes you. I'm not even being sarcastic, it actually is pretty fun.

Edited by Skyward Dusk

I can also attest to the fact that jumping around in an elevator, doing silly things and occasionally slapping people while stopping at random and bizzare floors while random elevator music plays... Well, it's actually rather fun.

And the fun doesn't stop there when you reach the top floor. I wish the apartment at the top was larger and had more things to do, but I guess it can't be helped. There's two pool tables, a TV that shows youtube videos, and a working blender that can blend whatever you find in the kitchen, that can make drinks with different effects if you hit the right combinations.

I think ultimately the game could be better if expanded. More stops, maybe more areas you can get out and explore, more to do on the top floor, etc. This type of game if expanded in some ways could be a fun multiplayer experience.

Now I'm just getting ideas of stopping off at random places on an elevator and taking adventures together, big and small. Something like that could be quite interesting.

I think ultimately the game could be better if expanded. More stops, maybe more areas you can get out and explore, more to do on the top floor, etc. This type of game if expanded in some ways could be a fun multiplayer experience.

The site said they intend to add new floors in later versions.

Another video for ya.

Rouge's theme?

Anyway, yeah this game is... different. Interesting, but different.

I guess the most fun would come out of the multiplayer,

I don't really see myself playing it singleplayer, unless they add some more stuff to do.