Awoo.

Concept Art Fridays

BlazingTales

Mr Pokeball Face is awesome. It's surprisingly hard to pinpoint what sort of level he'll be in, though.

That not-Marble-Garden thing is also odd, I really hope it's not another Marble Garden thing, but it's blatantly going to be isn't it?

WMG time: Since no Sonic 3 stages made it into Generations aside from Big Arm boss, and that Episode 1 was rehashes of Sonics 1 and 2, this one will be Sonic 3, and possibly CD considering Metal Sonic :P

The spiky badnik definitely looks like something fit for an aquatic stage.
Looks pretty land-based to me.

I hope the Marble Garden spinny wheel things (if that is what it is) work like they used to. They were fun to bounce on.

• Thumbs Up 8

I hope the Marble Garden spinny wheel things (if that is what it is) work like they used to. They were fun to bounce on.

Same here, but I bet you won't be able to do that in Ep 2.

It's supposed to be a hermit crab. I'm sure they'll be some water appearing in the stage it's in.

Perhaps when you bop the hermit badnik, only his shell gets removed and he runs around in his underwear like in Cool Spot:

mGksP.png

• Thumbs Up 7

The Badnik is pretty cool. The wheel slightly worries me, but mostly I agree with Barry. Still, maybe SEGA should show us more new stuff to reassure people.

sonic4ep2announcementtr.jpg

Indeed.

Both are possible.

Edited by MarcelloF

It's supposed to be a hermit crab. I'm sure they'll be some water appearing in the stage it's in.
Metropolis had crabs and starfish, but you ain't going to find much water there.

Metropolis had crabs and starfish, but you ain't going to find much water there.

Aye. Badniks don't have to make much sense. But I don't care what this guy is. He looks cool and that's what matters.

The Badnik is pretty cool. The wheel slightly worries me, but mostly I agree with Barry. Still, maybe SEGA should show us more new stuff to reassure people.

Both are possible.

OK, let's wait one more week.

Anyway, I somewhat like this cute pokeball face robot snail too.

It would be kind interesting for it to be both land and water based. It would be cool to see it jump into water and swim after Sonic. On the other hand, I'd rather have more different Badniks then this guy being reused.

Too bad SEGA didn't give us a name for the little guy.

Edited by MarcelloF

It would be kind interesting for it to be both land and water based. It would be cool to see it jump into water and swim after Sonic. On the other hand, I'd rather have more different Badniks then this guy being reused.

Don't be being too imaginative just yet. This is Sonic 4 we're talking about.
  • Thumbs Up 7

Meh, I really wished they would've went their own way with Episode II other than rehashing Sonic 2 enemies/locations.

399788_10150528537107418_23050342417_8700651_796368010_n.jpg

What shall we call it?

Shellish?

Sharmer?

Hellfish?

Poke a hog?

Edited by STrainer
  • Thumbs Up 1

What shall we call it?

Shellish?

Sharmer?

Hellfish?

Poke a hog?

We can call it "Sega does what Nintendon't (Except for now...)"

Getitgetit.

Edited by WhiteandNerdy-Hedgehog

I have mixed feelings on the wheel. I like the gimmick and it's cool to see it return, but then it worries me on how much they'll rely on rehashed gimmicks and whatnot again. Although, I admit that may be a bit premature.

Meh, I really wished they would've went their own way with Episode II other than rehashing Sonic 2 enemies/locations.

What enemy is being rehashed? The closest I see is Spikes. And he looks different enough to consider him a new Badnik. And we haven't even seen a location yet.. :-|

• Thumbs Up 1