Awoo.

Mugen Souls! It's like Disgaea, if Disgaea had an all female cast and neon lights everywhere.

HunterTSF

I'm too busy playing Disgaea 4 (300 hours in and still no sign of stopping) to care about this game (By care, I mean care as much as I should). Then Atelier Meruru's coming next month.

I don't know what content they could, would and should edit from the title though. By certain aspects of the game, I think they're referring to a few scenes and the character customization that can be revealing.

Then again, the VA from the bath mini-games sound... excessive

• 3 months later...

OH HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT NIS AMERICA JUST ANNOUNCED THEIR SEXY NEW COLLECTOR'S EDITION AND IT'S ALL SORTS OF GREAT, YOU SHO-

-oh snap carbeep beat me to it!! how did he do this

Hell if I know! All I know is that I'm excited enough for this game to drop a hundred bucks on some of the most stupidly fantastic pre-order incentives I've seen for a game yet. It comes with a fucking rabbit-shaped sponge, people. Amazingly enough, this actually comes with more swag than Compile Heart's Japanese release did. That one only came with the figurines and the OST! Nice to see NISA once again making totally awesome collector's sets! (May I add the collector's box artwork looks fantastic? SO SMEXY.)

Anywho, the English site's now up and chock-full of character bios and smexy translated screenshots. Look familiar? 'Cuz it should! It's a direct copypasta of the Japanese site's awesome design. Looks like they'll be showing off more and more stuff in the months to come, so awesome!

I'm just hoping they translate NEW!! Keiji Inafune's devblog too, because...

a0256053_1534227.jpg?25fc7c825cbc51fe175d773ff2160fae

...oh my gosh, he is just the best.

Edited by HunterTSF