Awoo.

SSMB's very own (Badges Included) Super Cool, Absolutely Awesome, Positively Amazing, Stupendos, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Ladder/Tournament.

King Frosty

One week left till the tournament Starts. Will post all contestants + friend codes when time is up. Tournament will start hopefully this Saturday or Next Monday.

Why must school torture me so...? :7

So what time are matches taking place today, if they are today, and when will I know who I'm facing?

Edited by Chaos Warp

I'm finding it difficult to participate, I've got to finish a paper on Romeo and Juliet, and I don't know how long that's going to take me.

I wish I had known it was starting today, didn't really get to put in any practice to get back into the game DX

Ah well, I suppose I'll try anyways when the time comes.

gah crap...i meant to get my code in to get in on this...ah well...i won't be home all day anyway...if this gets pushed back, someone hit me up.

Match up for you is against me. Get on Brawl. Time to fight. =P

Let me get the shit started, meanwhile, get a room. (Not in the sexual way, of course.)

So, me and Prof. WestWood battleled, and he won 2 out of three battles, and the round! Where does this put me in the bracket? Pics will be up soon.

Edited by Chaos Warp

Refer to this bracket when you're confused on who to fight and whatnot. Contact the person you're fighting against via SSMB PM and arrange the closest time possible when you guys can fight. This'll help clear out confusion:

Meh. Kind of unreadable. Here's the imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/2sZFr.png

We'll update the picture as the tournament moves on. Thanks to Gear for making the bracket.

2sZFr.png

Edited by BlueChaos

So right now, Rawpowered and Xenos has to fight, and whoever wins that fight goes up against MeteorSmash. Whoever wins that fight will go up agains Professor Westwood. And correct me if I'm wrong, Chaos Warp, you go against whoever loses the match between Rawpowered and Xenos.

The bracket confuses me. Which side do I go on if I lose?

I think you go left.

Well, Eddy, can we do this tomorrow? I waited but you never showed. -yawn-

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)