Awoo.

Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Sequel in the works!

Lobotomy

How can Banjo take a space for Mario because, you know... platform differences tongue.png

Edited by Indigo Rush

Splash Hill

Mystic Mansion

Tropical Resort

Eggmanland

Dooooooo it SEGA!

Also, Mario and Mushroom Kingdom for Wii-U version? Make it happen, Nintendo!

Edited by Spooky Mulder

I'd really rather they didn't use anything from Heroes this time, seeing as that was all they used last time (bar DLC). It would be nice to see some Classic, Adventure and Colours levels this time around.

I wonder if they'd take some levels from Generations. I'd rather they brought other levels to life that we haven't seen recently, but if they were to use some from it, then I'd like to see Chemical Plant and Planet Wisp in there.

FoR the roster this time around I would like all the characters from the previous game except Big the Cat, remove him and put Metal Sonic for free instead or just had the 2.

Put Jet (the Baboon) for the Super Monkey Ball Series, Ristar, Segata Sanshiro, Toe Jam & Earl, Nights and maybe an obscur character like Vectorman.

Edited by Tmsp

I'm hoping we'll see some levels that were awesome but didn't make Generations, maybe Ice Cap or Lava Reef. Also I'm sure something from Colors will end up in since its the most successful game in recent memory.

If there is one I want more characters ,not only 20 and more tracks ,not only 20 and 5 per 4 franchises and that's it!That kind of games needs lot and lots of extras.Look at UFC 3.It has 150 roster.Now I don't want that much from this game ,but surely it needs more than 20!

A Sequel to Sonic & SEGA all stars would be so awesome. I woul totally buy it. I loved the 1st one. I played a lot and it was the 1st ever game that i platinumed.

Plz let it be true. :D

So they're making another ASR? Sweet :D

Considering this game is just being reveiled I suppose I'll talk about what I want in the game.

-Non-blatant Mario Kart rip-off-ness. So, what I mean by this is that I'd like them to have some sort of way to differentiate it from Mario Kart. I mean, I like the way it was, but I think adding items that aren't mear skins of Mario Kart items would be nice. Other stuff like that.

-Characters: Ristar, Vectorman, Nights, etc. This really doesn't need an explanation.

-More Levels; Better Selection: I'd like to have more stages, that aren't all from the same game in the series thank you.

-Multiple Karts Per Racer: Again, this really doesn't need an explanation.

-Character/Car/Track Customization: So this'd be pretty awesome. Being able to create your own character, car, and customizing the abilities of said character/car. The Wii, 3DS (assuming there is a version for it), & 360 versions could use the Miis/I'm forgetting what the XBOX characters are called if they wanted, but the PS3 version would need completely original characters and stuff. Oh yeah, and it'd also be cool if we could make custom tracks.

-Better Online: What was wrong with the online gameplay in ASR? I dunno, but you can always improve.

I guess that's it. Maybe I'll think of more later.

A colors stage like sweet mountain seems like it would fit perfectly in. Also maybe a phantasy star track. Speed highway or twinkle park! And we'd better get VECTORMAN and Nights! Oh and Eggmanland perhaps. As for characters(speaking of which what design will alex kidd this time?) More jet set radio characters, Toejam and earl , Bayonetta(yeah i said it) and Ratchet and clank for exclusive for sony along with Your Modnation racer. For xbox MASTER CHIEF(Kidding Banjo and kazooie i guess). And some other characters spread throughout sega's history.

Edited by The Amazing Spiderman

WAIT!!!!

Chances of Bentley Jones returning to Sonic have just rised by 300%!!!!!!!!!! I seriously think he will make main theme!

As for new chatacters. Silver and Blaze for me. I mean Big is in but those 2 arent? Oh and Segata Sanshiro is a must.

VVVVVV_-_The_Yes_Men.png

I... LOVED the first one. I still think to this day, on how I came so close to passing up on this title. I'm glad that I didn't, because I played the mess out of that! Without a doubt, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing was one of my favorite racing games this gen. And personally, it has my favorite racing mechanics of any racing title in the same regards.

What I would like in the sequel? Personally, I'd like for them to go for full price this time. Solely for the game to have for features and such. I loved racing online, and didn't mind it that there wasn't an option to use All-Star moves online, but having more online options is always good. Battles, team racing/battles, knock-out races online and etc. = Very yes!

Characters I like? First and foremost. I hope no characters will be knocked out from the previous version. (Especially the Bonanza Bros.! They were my favorites in the bunch. Drop them, you die.) As for characters I want in... Sonic characters: Team Chaotix all together on a motorcycle, Orbot and Cubot together in a prototype Eggmobile, Silver in a hovercraft and Blaze in a nitro guzzlin' limousine. Would like it if Omega and Rouge were playable, but I'll live if they were kept out.

Characters from other Sega franchises? First off, make Ristar and NiGHTS playable, please! Have the Outrun Flagman to wave the flag this time.

If anyone was put in a game to wave a flag with style, it was him.

Also... Sketch Turner in something similar to a Ford Taurus or anything that was poular around 1995, Toejam and Earl in a pimpmobile, Vyze in a mini airship hovercraft, Segata Sanshiro doing whatever the fuck he wants and Shinobi in a spy car or motorcycle, please? Would also love to see Agent G and Detective Washington in a Ice Cream truck, Jack Cayman on a motorcycle, Bayonetta on a motorcycle or in Enzo's Car, or Sam Gideon in some type of hovercraft make it in. (Wouldn't hold my breath on that though.) And even though I never played any of the Valkyria Chronicles titles -- Don't hit me! I don't have a PS3. -- I'd love to see a rep from that franchise just to drive a tank alone.

Guest characters? Well, as far as WiiU/3DS is concern. As much as I would like Mario in there...

Smash_Bros_Brawl_Captain_Falcon.jpg

I would like this guy more. HYEASH!

Courses? As much as I love Planet Wisp and Final Fortress, I want Sonic levels that have not been represented in the previous game or Generations. I want them to be nice and fresh. Also, I want more course reps outside the Sonic Series as well. Heck, after they're done adding new course, I'd love it if they add some of the previous courses back as retro swag.

So yeah! This title is high on my list.

Edit: I was only tossing vehicle ideas with the characters. If the characters listed are confirmed then I really don't care what they drive.

Edited by Powered-Toast YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

Chances of Bentley Jones returning to Sonic have just rised by 300%!!!!!!!!!! I seriously think he will make main theme!

No they havn't. They really havn't, it doesn't work that way at all.

• Thumbs Up 2

VVVVVV_-_The_Yes_Men.png

I... LOVED the first one. I still think to this day, on how I came so close to passing up on this title. I'm glad that I didn't, because I played the mess out of that! Without a doubt, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing was one of my favorite racing games this gen. And personally, it has my favorite racing mechanics of any racing title in the same regards.

What I would like in the sequel? Personally, I'd like for them to go for full price this time. Solely for the game to have for features and such. I loved racing online, and didn't mind it that there wasn't an option to use All-Star moves online, but having more online options is always good. Battles, team racing/battles, knock-out races online and etc. = Very yes!

Characters I like? First and foremost. I hope no characters will be knocked out from the previous version. (Especially the Bonanza Bros.! They were my favorites in the bunch. Drop them, you die.) As for characters I want in... Sonic characters: Team Chaotix all together on a motorcycle, Orbot and Cubot together in a prototype Eggmobile, Silver in a hovercraft and Blaze in a nitro guzzlin' limousine. Would like it if Omega and Rouge were playable, but I'll live if they were kept out.

Characters from other Sega franchises? First off, make Ristar and NiGHTS playable, please! Have the Outrun Flagman to wave the flag this time.

If anyone was put in a game to wave a flag with style, it was him.

Also... Sketch Turner in something similar to a Ford Taurus or anything that was poular around 1995, Toejam and Earl in a pimpmobile, Vyze in a mini airship hovercraft, Segata Sanshiro doing whatever the fuck he wants and Shinobi in a spy car or motorcycle, please? Would also love to see Agent G and Detective Washington in a Ice Cream truck, Jack Cayman on a motorcycle, Bayonetta on a motorcycle or in Enzo's Car, or Sam Gideon in some type of hovercraft make it in. (Wouldn't hold my breath on that though.) And even though I never played any of the Valkyria Chronicles titles -- Don't hit me! I don't have a PS3. -- I'd love to see a rep from that franchise just to drive a tank alone.

Guest characters? Well, as far as WiiU/3DS is concern. As much as I would like Mario in there...

Smash_Bros_Brawl_Captain_Falcon.jpg

I would like this guy more. HYEASH!

Courses? As much as I love Planet Wisp and Final Fortress, I want Sonic levels that have not been represented in the previous game or Generations. I want them to be nice and fresh. Also, I want more course reps outside the Sonic Series as well. Heck, after they're done adding new course, I'd love it if they add some of the previous courses back as retro swag.

So yeah! This title is high on my list.

Captain Falcon vs. Segata Sanshiro- SEGA MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

No they havn't. They really havn't, it doesn't work that way at all.

Belive what you want to belive. For now its just your word against mine since we dont have evidence to say he makes theme but we dont have evidence he doesnt make theme either :P

Hopefully the presentation is better than All Stars Racing. And Super Stars Tennis...

I mean, some characters' faces and animations looked kind of derpy, and the choice of voice clips was awful. I remember they especially liked using clips from Sonic 2006 completely out of context. In SST, Super Sonic would occasionally say "AREN'CHOO WORRIED?" from the final cutscene in Sonic's story. UGH

That said, ASR wasn't bad, just extraordinairly LAZY and stupid at points. I'm sure they could continue to improve. But I've got two major requests.

1: Online multiplayer for PC release.

2: Better character selection

Vyse_mad.jpg

Make it happen.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else wondering what design choice they'll give Alex kidd this time? Oh and what quotes will tthey give the sonic cast?

Edited by The Amazing Spiderman

Oh and what quotes will tthey give the sonic cast?

Given their track record, I'm expecting them to reuse clips from Colors/Free Riders/Generations.

It'd be nice if they got them to record new lines though. It'd make it feel a little more authentic, if that makes any sense.

Given their track record, I'm expecting them to reuse clips from Colors/Free Riders/Generations.

It'd be nice if they got them to record new lines though. It'd make it feel a little more authentic, if that makes any sense.

I mean they did record all new quotes for the Mario and Sonic games. So why not this?

Belive what you want to belive. For now its just your word against mine since we dont have evidence to say he makes theme but we dont have evidence he doesnt make theme either tongue.png

BJ doesn't work for SEGA anymore because of a legal dispute. He's not coming back.

Expect a Cash Cash remix of So Much More, at most.

• Thumbs Up 3

Is it bad that I am more hyped for this than Sonic 4 ep. 2?

Considering most of us i assume are feeling the same, No. Most of us enjoyed a lot of ASR compared to S4E1.
  • Thumbs Up 1