Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Note that they DID make the second spring, and without the HA.

I'm issuing a challenge: I want to see somebody post a video of them playing a classic title as badly as these demo videos. Make sure to do everything wrong. Oh, and make sure to move from the screen to your controller and back. The prize? Rep.

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 3

The problem with showing the Xbox 360 controller CONSTANTLY is that it doesn't really show off the game OR the console. Surely that's the important part, showing not only how it plays, but how it plays on the console itself if they're trying to hype up this thing?

I would record but I don't have the equipment and I don't know if I could willingly make myself play this bad :P

Oh, btw, new video:

*video*

>Tutorial sign clearly says to spin dash next to the wheel.

>Calls Tails to help him fly.

I literally facepalmed when I saw that.

I'm issuing a challenge: I want to see somebody post a video of them playing a classic title as badly as these demo videos. Make sure to do everything wrong. Oh, and make sure to move from the screen to your controller and back. The prize? Rep.

I tried and made a over 7 minute video, but aparrently the picture doesn't work :/ I tried filming with Fusion..

THE NAUGHTY LIST OF ETERNAL SHAME.

I'm actually considering a feature at SEGAbits called "Shame On You" or "SEGA Defense League" in which I call out articles that talk smack and needlessly insult SEGA. This and a Binary Domain review that begins with: "It's a shame to admit it, but these days, seeing the Sega logo on a game often makes you second guess your purchase." are the first to be featured.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm actually considering a feature at SEGAbits called "Shame On You" or "SEGA Defense League" in which I call out articles that talk smack and needlessly insult SEGA. This and a Binary Domain review that begins with: "It's a shame to admit it, but these days, seeing the Sega logo on a game often makes you second guess your purchase." are the first to be featured.

SEGA Defense League sounds a bit fanboyish. Shame On You sounds more appropriate anyway.

"What is different is the addition of everyone's (least) favourite Sonic pal - Tails"

This comment actually reminded me of the old days, when Knuckles was the new cool kid and Tails was remembered as the annoying tag along from Sonic 2. The fact that he said 'least favourite' might suggest that he actually doesn't have such a problem with some of the other chums, since it would be odd to single out Tails as the most offensive among what many deem to be an irritating cast.

Or maybe I've got my optimistic hat on for the day (enjoy it while you can ;P) .

Edited by Lungo

Wait, people complain about Tails.

I thought Tails was liked.

Man, where've you been, bronik? The series hasn't been good since Sonic 1! It all went downhill from Sonic 2... tongue.png

In all due seriousness, I don't think anyone legitimately hates Tails, it's more of these wanna-be big-time media outlets trying to pander to the paradigm that Sonic's friends suck. Sure, once you start rolling Big the Cat in (whom I like, mind you) I can't really blame people for getting annoyed. Even Amy can get on your nerves.

But Tails? Knuckles? Those guys were the one of the main STRENGTHS in the franchise in the early 90s! They were replay and exploration value, they made the second character more than just another Sonic.

I just... blargh.

It's dermb.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 3

Challenge Accepted :U

So I guess it's still cool to hate Sonic? Oh well, at least IGN likes him now.

I love how people still blame IGN for Sonic hate because they gave 2 GAMES low ratings. Seriously, it got old in 2010.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

A chain of Bubbles over a bottomless pit.

Okay, really?

Indigo, stop it.

It's all part of Bubbles evil plan.

New video

Thank the lord even in the White Park there are Bubbles. Oh and they form the Badnik Bridge that you homing attack over the much desired bottomless pit.

FUCKING. JOY.

• Thumbs Up 2

1. That's some stella-bad level design.

2. Damn does jumping look floaty (watch Tails)

3. They're using generic platforms between stages, only recoloured. The same floating platform is in Sylvania Castle, only brown instead. Lame.

• Thumbs Up 3

That'd better be the only Bubble chain in the game.

Over a bottomless- oh come on, man! I can't even defend something like that.

Physics upgrade? Check.

Graphics upgrade? Check.

Level design upgrade? Not lookin' so hot right now.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 6