Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Another demo video, slightly less inept:

*new video*

Edit: gotta love that zoom the camera dude does.

Also, Jaws attacks!

Dying cats and S2 snare no doubt. *sigh*

Dying cats and S2 snare no doubt. *sigh*

I can barely hear anything.

I can hear the snares though, but then Cash Cash used them in their remixes. Oh well. Hope that even if that synth lead is still being used, the general sound design is better, and uses a combination of different synths in accompaniment rather than just the same synth doing everything from the bass to the tweets.

I kinda liked Tails's little animation of him struggling to hold Sonic while in flight.

"You gotta lay off the chili dogs, Sonic. I can barely hold you!"

I can hear the snares though, but then Cash Cash used them in their remixes.

As short little retro references. That's the difference between limiting music to make it sound classic and making it sound classic while still making use of newer technology.

I kinda liked Tails's little animation of him struggling to hold Sonic while in flight.

Though it would be better if Tails could fly for more than half a second.

Edited by HYDROCITEE
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's my Bubbles! Wouldn't be Sonic 4 without those fantastic chain of Bubbles. <3

I swear to God I heard this in the background.

I didn't hear it at first but after watching the video again, I definitely can hear it.

I definitely hear the music too, such a beautiful location with that tune. It makes me sad =(

Or maybe I'm trying too hard =p

Edited by Jetronic

I like when Badniks see Sonic they charge into him, all of them should do something like that it adds more to them.

Long text about inertia*

No doubt there is more of it on surface, but i'm not sure about the air. It looks a bit weird, but then again taxman allready confirmed it was better........... nvm i didnt say anything.

Kinda makes me wonder if the soundtrack was produced before Episode 2 was fully constructed.

I hope that means whatever is there is placeholder and its being reproduced for launch. Either that, or I just hope that it sounds better than I think it sounds.

New video of white park

Awww, man, is that a meeting of idiot players and controller-obsessed camera men? fuu.png

Seriously, EVERYONE who we currently saw playing sucks. In a very bad way.

Edited by Nik1895
  • Thumbs Up 3

Another demo video, slightly less inept:

Edit: gotta love that zoom the camera dude does.

Also, Jaws attacks!

Jaws: SURPRISE!

Sonic and Tails: FUUUUUUU-!

Seriously, though, when will we get gameplay videos of this game actually being played competently?

To be fair to White Park, this is probably an area that would take us less than 10 seconds to get through, while the player in the video took a whole minute. It made this tiny little area seem like much more than it actually is.

Regarding the bubbles chain, I'm not a fan of them. However, to me they're no different than a stair step pattern of falling platforms. Of course I'd prefer if they were platforms, but whatever. I just want to see a good video from this show! It ends tomorrow, so one and a half more days of potential footage.

Edit: More videos! Some more White Park and Castlevania

They got a little professional with their editing, so not too many extended play shots.

Another one!

Holy shit! That guy in the background, did he make PROGRESS? He's the guy they should be filming!

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 4

Every day its like my optimistic view is constantly getting kicked in the nads.

Fucking fuck Dimps, im trying REALLY HARD to maintain this outlook, but you're making it so damn hard.

Edited by Groosenator032
  • Thumbs Up 1

^ I know what you mean. For every interesting piece of level design there seems to be an automated section or some other crappy stuff that detracts from it.

The game's still going to be good guys. Don't get upset because of the almighty Bubbles is there to taunt you all out and the n00bish players... =P

The game's still going to be good guys. Don't get upset because of the almighty Bubbles is there to taunt you all out and the n00bish players... =P

The Bubbles chains are just quite insulting. The least, the absolute LEAST the could have done after E1 was use different enemies in every stage.

• Thumbs Up 1