Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Is that planet what I think it is in the background?

Little Planet. It has to be. Episode 3 to take place in Sonic CD zone rehashes confirmed?

• Thumbs Up 1

While the Bubbles are back, the screen they are in has a little tutorial photo in there as well, so they may only be in this one level as fodder for the Homing Attack tutorial.

Also, BFEWJDHBFWHBFEJBFERBFJEBRLBELWBVLEW SNOW CARNIVAL. YES PLEASE.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ohhh NO! Not that special stage! Especially with Tails! I really do hope you can play without Tails or they made the special stages much easier because God, with Tails Sonic 2 has the worst special stage!

• Thumbs Up 1

Spooky Muddler is going to fucking love that desert zone, as do I.

And the graphics actually look really nice. Hype levels are rising.

Edited by Grooseinator032
  • Thumbs Up 4

So Tails now has to ability to carry Sonic around underwater too? In Sonic 3, he just pathetically drifted to the bottom if Sonic latched on. Yay for character development.

Also, that planet in the Metal Sonic picture is present in the Sonic/Tails combo attack pic too:

screenlg4.jpg

Little doubt this could be Little Planet now; at the very least, this planet is part of the game's plot. Maybe this zone and the zone Metal Sonic is in are actually Acts 1 and 2 of a particular area.

Interesting... is that the death egg in the back? Looks way more pretty than ep1. Now, I'm off to ride a rocket, Metal style!!!

The screens look gorgeous, and in case anyone misses it, the game is confirmed to be online and offline co-op.

screenlg8.jpg

Is that planet what I think it is in the background?

I think I can also make out a part of Eggman's moustache on the metal part that's covering it too.

Edited by DarkLightDragon
  • Thumbs Up 3

Oh fuck they brought back bubbles again?

I'm late but...what's wrong with Bubbles?

Anyway minus the special stages, I'm excited. Sonic 4 has *really* transformed by the looks of it. I mean, they are using 3D models this time! The visuals are looking perfect for this game.

Now the only thing left that is still questionable are the physics...

Episode II features an all new game engine, bringing you updated physics and an original graphical style as you race through four unique Zones and a new Special Stage.

Oh lordy. Here we go.

Edited by Professor Westwood V

MY GOD DOES IT LOOK GORGEOUS!!! And what is this? An old Tornado design? I was damn sure there would be that ugly shit from Unleashed, but I'm so happy I was wrong about that!

On a more negative note..

Those Bubbles chains again... and only four zones..[[[

But my GOD, An old Tornado design! I'll forgive them for this alone!

It's so great to have online co-op and this thing on the background clearly reminds me of something...xD

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 1