Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Oh wow... They've even removed all of the single player, multiplayer and online features from the Xbox.com Sonic 4: Episode 2 page now. Some of those had been there since the page first went up a month or so ago XD http://marketplace.x...15-d802584111f2

All that's left is Dolby Digital support.

Oh wow... They've even removed all of the single player, multiplayer and online features from the Xbox.com Sonic 4: Episode 2 page now. Some of those had been there since the page first went up a month or so ago XD http://marketplace.x...15-d802584111f2

All that's left is Dolby Digital support.

I think it's safe to say at this point that Microsoft simply jumped the gun. There's an embargo clearly, and the reveal is probably supposed to come tomorrow through Famitsu and probably the blog too.

Oh wow... They've even removed [...] multiplayer

GOOD! Good I'm glad! Oh happy days! Goodbye awful multiplayer mode! You're all crazy if you want co-op! All of you! *points*

*is well aware it's probably still in the game*

Edited by Hogfather

Boom!

I think the blogs may have just exploded, can't seem to get the link open but basically SEGA have now officially released screenshots! Looks like Concept Art Fridays are over smile.png

The Facebook thumbnail also shows a screenshot we haven't seen yet so there's some new ones included to, once the blog revives itself. Getting lots of database errors at the moment....give it time.

Edited by ENVY

I think the blogs may have just exploded, can't seem to get the link open but basically SEGA have now officially released screenshots! Looks like Concept Art Fridays are over

Neither can I, it looks like Sonic 4 has killed the Sega blog, either that or people are really excited for the Yakuza: dead Souls trailer they released on there also, and I can see why, who else doesn't love ping pong with japanese girls wearing dressing gowns?

Edited by Hogfather

Still few hints of slopes really, but there's some water running in not-Aquatic Ruin and the christmas park level looks BEAUTIFUL.

First gameplay trailer coming on Gamespot Febuary 23rd! (Next Thursday)

For later… we’ll be debuting our first gameplay trailer on

Gamespot in one week, on February 23rd at 9am US Pacific time. There’s great stuff coming, so stay tuned!

Edited by ENVY

6887166551_ef2c547a4b_z.jpg

Love the Eggman snowman in this shot.

Also, Sonic is jumping in front of a badnik, but there's no target on the enemy. Homing attack removed/optional?

Edited by Ichigo Storm

THURSDAY!?

You know what that means! A lots gonna go down!

But about time we start getting the hype train in motion, I was getting a little tired of riding the hype replacement bus service, even if I did enjoy Concept Art Fridays.

• Thumbs Up 9

Fullboar confirmed for generic enemy appearing in multiple stages.

Seriously this time, fuck off.

Otherwise it looks really awesome.

Also, Sonic is jumping in front of a badnik, but there's no target on the enemy. Homing attack removed/optional?

Oh yea good eye, Something has to have happened to the homing attack, though what that is is anybody's guess.

Fullboar has a snow variant =D

Giant gold rings are back.

They were in Episode 1, too.

Also, the Goal Posts don't look very good. It doesn't matter in the end, but I hope it is improved. I think they will, it looks very much like it's just placeholder art.

Screens continue to look great, and I'm definitely looking forward to that gameplay trailer.

I noticed it was missing too, but it's a bit early to say that. They could've just removed the retecule or not had it in the promotional stuff because it's obtrusive. Edited by Solly

I wonder if it was Eggman or his robots made those Eggsnowmen? :P

Looks like it's confirmed that the homing attack target doesn't appear anymore. Not sure if that means no homing attack (option to turn it off, maybe?) or they just got rid of the target.

Or maybe homing attack doesn't exist when you play co-op or with Sonic and Tails? Very mysterious...

But I'll bet the homey attack is back, y'all. Probably just removed it for screenshot purposes.

Also, from now on Fullboar snow varient is... SNOWBOAR!

There are no cursors when Sonic is jumping near an enemy.......I........I want to believe!

Also, I love Sonic's new running animation, it looks like he's leaning into it and putting effort in. In Ep1 he looked like he was just lazily jogging around.

There are no cursors when Sonic is jumping near an enemy.......I........I want to believe!

Also, I love Sonic's new running animation, it looks like he's leaning into it and putting effort in. In Ep1 he looked like he was just lazily jogging around.

Looks like a mix between his current running style and his classic one to me.

Awww...they remembered my birthday :D

Btw, I like the new pics...and I think it's a good detail adding fishes in the water, it gives the level more life

- Level design

I'd actually say this goes hand in hand with physics more than being a seperate point. For a NON-physics based platformer, Episode 1 had great level design.