Also, new guidelines to help in organization, fairness, and to make sure this year's theme goes off without a hitch. Here's the rundown:
- You MUST be an active member to partake in this. And by active, I mean you were able to log in and read this. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- First come, first serve, and one choice per member. Post your choice as a comment in this thread only. Check the list often to see what's picked, and/or think about who you'd like to team-up with. Only PM me with submissions.
- Once you choose a character from the list, you have 3 weeks from the date of your post to complete the character in any media you choose. 1000x1000 transparent PNG's are still a neccesity, and no previously made works.
- If one team member fails to complete their character, the other person cannot submit until the slot is refilled. Make sure to help each other out if when needed - Teamwork is important! There's no harm in asking for help, especially if it'll make the whole piece better!
- After a successful sumbission, you may pick a remainding character from the list, but mind that if it requires a teammate, you'll need to wait for/get one. (You can still work on it though in the meantime.)
- If all slots are filled, you may choose from the secondary list that will be posted once the first list is actually filled. (Trust me, having a secondary list will be a godsend.)
- Don't ask to have a character not on the list added. Nor ask to make up a design for an unlisted character just to get added.
- There will be a background for the completed work, but that job will fall upon an artist chosen at our discretion. So don't ask.
- Final submissions are due June 15. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Don't post your work anywhere public until the revealing of the final piece on the 23rd.
- Remember to actually collaborate and be creative!
- NEW - If you picked a character, and a teammate position still hasn't been filled out for more than a few days, you can still draw the character, and lay a guideline for how the other character will interact with them for when a teammate has actually joined you. They will have to work with what you started in order to get the work in on time.
- New - I will cross off pairs as I get them, and not individuals. This is further encourage you all to work together more efficiently.
M. Charmy - Venice
Secondary List: (Pick from the left or right of every entry.)
If you're curious on why I would pick these, or enraged for any reason, please read out my detailed explanation. (Spoilered for length.)
(I will see how this goes and adjust along the way too accommodate changes to help this project succeed.)
Edited by Silva Rymes, 16 August 2012 - 01:36 AM.