Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

3 weeks from when exactly?

from when you asked for your chosen character and were accepted by Silva Rymes

I've got my picture done - I just need to message back and forth with my partner a bit more so we can get them together. Please don't give up my slot!

I've got my picture done - I just need to message back and forth with my partner a bit more so we can get them together. Please don't give up my slot!

I'll start with my part now, so don't give up mine either c:

Great going, peeps. Now, the majority of you have theirs due exactly one week from now, so keep that in mind as you are all finishing up your parts!

So I have until Friday to turn this in? Okay well that shouldn't be a problem. Since most will be done before June 15th, does that mean we'll see it earlier than the 23rd?

So I have until Friday to turn this in? Okay well that shouldn't be a problem. Since most will be done before June 15th, does that mean we'll see it earlier than the 23rd?

What happens if nobody picks the other character to mine by the time this needs to be done because ive kinda finished a stand alone one for now

im just curious

Hey guys, I kinda have a problem here. I'm moving tight now and I don't know if I'll have my computer avaliable this week. I'll have it for sure this weekend, but I may not be able to finish my work during the week. Would you mind giving me a couple more of days? Please? :c

What happens if nobody picks the other character to mine by the time this needs to be done because ive kinda finished a stand alone one for now

im just curious

We wait until the first round is done and see who'll pick it afterwards.

Hey guys, I kinda have a problem here. I'm moving tight now and I don't know if I'll have my computer avaliable this week. I'll have it for sure this weekend, but I may not be able to finish my work during the week. Would you mind giving me a couple more of days? Please? :c

It's due Saturday, so you have until then. Even so, if you tell me that you need a bit more time for that reason, that's good enough for me and I'd give ya the time anyway. :]

me and Voyant are sorted on ours, just got to sketch up

Edited by MetalCD

It's due Saturday, so you have until then. Even so, if you tell me that you need a bit more time for that reason, that's good enough for me and I'd give ya the time anyway. :]

Thankies. I think I'll have it by sunday, I already started whith inking but Sonic channel style takes a looot of time Dx And not having my tablet during the week doesn't help :/

Thanks for being reasonable, Silva - I've done my half and Venice is going to work his magic making both his and mine come together :)

All i need to do is get the drawing on to my PC scan it remove the unnecessary parts (like where i wrote BEAN) make it the right size and finally transparent.

Classic Charmy is scanned and ready to be coloured.

I did have a brief scare today though. The Laptop I use to colour my drawings seemed to start up with a fault with the touchpad pointer acting erratic or not responding at all...after lots of swearing and trying to click on troubleshooting, it just suddenly started working normally again...I have no idea why...hopefully it won't do that again.

But back to the main issue, I've discovered a new way of colouring and I'm considering using this new method with my old one, to see what it looks like together, over each other.

Edited by Dan-imeJ86

If I PM you with my finished picture as evidence that it's been done (I've passed it onto Venice since, as I said, he's going to work his magic on stitching them together), would it be possible to take on another character? I might fancy giving Bark a go.

I would like until tomorrow, please.

*looks at calendar*

Oh crap, it's Thrursday.

Can I have until Saturday? And by "I", I mean Rawrs and I.

Me and Red will also perhaps need until Saturday, as we're doing it together.

I can post the sketch we did here if you'd like?

If I PM you with my finished picture as evidence that it's been done (I've passed it onto Venice since, as I said, he's going to work his magic on stitching them together), would it be possible to take on another character? I might fancy giving Bark a go.