Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

Oh wow, 23rd's on a Friday? I've been saying Saturday this whole time. Well, everyone has until Saturday, then! (Or longer if you have PM'd me for extension.)

So yes, once you PM me your completed work, individual or otherwise, you may choose a second character! Here's to a successful bunch!

(i cant figure out how yo attach a file in PM so i can post it here or can you tell me, and i don't know if if it is the right size or not so if you would not mind walking me through that too) Thanks

P.S. Can i have Rouge for my second character?

(i cant figure out how yo attach a file in PM so i can post it here or can you tell me, and i don't know if if it is the right size or not so if you would not mind walking me through that too) Thanks

P.S. Can i have Rouge for my second character?

Just upload it to a image hosting site and link that to me via PM. Like Tinypic, which you don't need an account for. I can check it then. :]

Great, i'll do it now, thanks!

So, can i have Rouge as a secondary?

I'd like to wait for this upcoming deadline before dishing out ALL the remaining slots. Give some peeps some time. :]

What the hay, I'm not really bitter about you doing your own Collab Silva, so if Jet's available I'll take him ;D

I can't help but notice that you never specified Classic or Modern Egg Pawn in that opening post.

I'll take whichever one DogTagz isn't doing!

Edited by HunterTSF

That's fair enough - if there aren't any new people who want to take on Bark, then I'd like a shot (unless Venice really really wants to - I like your taste in characters!), but definitely priority should go to people who haven't drawn someone yet.

I can't help but notice that you never specified Classic or Modern Egg Pawn in that opening post.

I'll take whichever one DogTagz isn't doing!

Look a few posts back - he and his bro are doing both.

That's fair enough - if there aren't any new people who want to take on Bark, then I'd like a shot (unless Venice really really wants to - I like your taste in characters!), but definitely priority should go to people who haven't drawn someone yet.

Then I suppose discuss among yourselves, and let me know of who's doing who by Sunday. :]

Edited by Silva Rymes

Egg Robo =/= Classic Egg Pawn. :v

Read that wrong, my bad. I wasn't aware there was a Classic AND Modern Egg Pawn. :V

Read that wrong, my bad. I wasn't aware there was a Classic AND Modern Egg Pawn. :V

Don't the two designs count as Classic and Modern?

=o

Edited by Cola

I like big guys =D But yeah Katzii is right, priority should go to those who haven't participated yet.

BTW, who is classic eggpawn then? o.O

Oh and I got my tablet back yay! Finishing the inks, sonic channel style~

So is the deadline for those who are not finished today as in the 23 Friday or is it tomorrow as in Saturday the 24?

No, because I've yet to see this Classic design. Waiting on Hunter to show me this. :V

I meant like...

pre-colors and post-colors

There was a difference?

Indeed there was! In exhibit A, we have Classic Egg Pawn, who ran from Sonic Heroes to Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

en_pwn.png

Note the metallic teeth that comprise the entire bottom half of his head, pipecleaner limbs, flap-based venting system, golden bracelets and ankle bands, spaulders, metal fingerless gloves, and one-piece feet.

2012-03-22_00001.jpg

Now for exhibit B, here's Modern Egg Pawn who appears in every game from Colors onwards! His teeth have been replaced with an LED display that only covers a rectangular portion of his face, his arms have been completely redesigned to be skeletal in structure complete with joints, his vents have been modernized, he now wears giant gauntlets instead of bracelets, his spaulders have been replaced with reinforced shoulder pads, he's been given brand spankin' new flexible hands, and now has an ankle joint.

...and that's only scratching the surface! Egg Pawn's classic to modern jump is even more drastic than that of Espio or Knuckles'.

So yeah, if it's no biggy I'd like to try my hand at whichever version DogTagz isn't working on, if that's okay with you.

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 3

Indeed there was! In exhibit A, we have Classic Egg Pawn, who ran from Sonic Heroes to Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

en_pwn.png

Note the metallic teeth that comprise the entire bottom half of his head, pipecleaner limbs, flap-based venting system, golden bracelets and ankle bands, spaulders, metal fingerless gloves, and one-piece feet.

2012-03-22_00001.jpg

Now for exhibit B, here's Modern Egg Pawn who appears in every game from Colors onwards! His teeth have been replaced with an LED display that only covers a rectangular portion of his face, his arms have been completely redesigned to be skeletal in structure complete with joints, his vents have been modernized, he now wears giant gauntlets instead of bracelets, his spaulders have been replaced with reinforced shoulder pads, he's been given brand spankin' new flexible hands, and now has an ankle joint.

...and that's only scratching the surface! Egg Pawn's classic to modern jump is even more drastic than that of Espio or Knuckles'.

So yeah, if it's no biggy I'd like to try my hand at whichever version DogTagz isn't working on, if that's okay with you.

Nah, we're good. Thanks for the heads up, though. I hope DogTagz is aware of this discrepancy. Perhaps you should discuss this with him? Work out a compromise perhaps?

(Either way, there's gonna be a pair, and no more.)

I don't have a problem if Hunter wants to do an EggPawn as well. (dibs on modern btw).

The only problem I see is this would create a third wheel of sorts. The only logical solution would be to either a.) latch another character onto the list or b.) have hunter's classic Eggpawn join in on my EggBro EggPawn pic.

If we go with B, I'd obviously need an extension of tomorrows deadline. But I'm cool either way.

I don't have a problem if Hunter wants to do an EggPawn as well. (dibs on modern btw).

The only problem I see is this would create a third wheel of sorts. The only logical solution would be to either a.) latch another character onto the list or b.) have hunter's classic Eggpawn join in on my EggBro EggPawn pic.

If we go with B, I'd obviously need an extension of tomorrows deadline. But I'm cool either way.

The thing is, the main point of the second list was to contrast Classic and Modern characters, not really designs. It was more of a small joke and meant to create more slots.

I'll allow this on two conditions. FIRST, the two Eggpawns must be drawn as different from each other as claimed to accentuate their differences and to make a valid point that they're two distinct designs. And SECOND, the Eggrobo will be teamed up with none other than EggGunner from Sonic '06.

Check and mate, Hunter.

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 2

I am sorry to bug you about this but,

When do second choice characters open?

and if i can pick now i want Rouge please.

Again sorry for bugging you i just enjoyed my last one so much i want to do another.

I'll need until monday because of internet issues. Otherwise, Red's done with his part, so feel free to let him draw something else.

I wish I could draw another one but because of time issues I can't, at least a did my contribution. smile.png

Edited by redhellc