SEGASonic Radio
RSS Feed
Follow the Sonic Stadium's Facebook Page
Follow TSS' Twitter

Photo

Anywhere to buy Sonic Generations Collector's Edition or Statue Alone?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

• TSS Member
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hi, I was wondering if there was any place online left that I could buy the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition. I did manage to get a copy from Amazon.de 2 weeks ago, but the statue arrived broken :[ and now they are sold out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by R3DH3R0, 02 March 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#2 Swiss

Swiss

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

I'll be selling my brand-new one very soon, where are you wanting it shipped to and how much were you looking to pay? They're about £180-ish on eBay right now, so quite expensive but I obviously wouldn't be asking for that much.

Edited by Swiss, 02 March 2012 - 09:22 PM.

#3 Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Ah FFFFFFFFFF! There was one of the statues going on eBay for like £15 the other day. I'm not sure if it sold or not. Keep your eyes open, it may pop up again.

#4 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

• TSS Member
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

I'll be selling my brand-new one very soon, where are you wanting it shipped to and how much were you looking to pay? They're about £180-ish on eBay right now, so quite expensive but I obviously wouldn't be asking for that much.

I honestly don't know how much I would pay, I guess it depends on how much you sell it for. I live in the US, so importing this was my only option and Amazon.de had it pretty cheap. It was 90 euros shipped to me, which is around $120. There are a few on ebay from Spain that are £110, and I'm debating picking one of those up.

Ah FFFFFFFFFF! There was one of the statues going on eBay for like £15 the other day. I'm not sure if it sold or not. Keep your eyes open, it may pop up again.

Crap. I just checked completed listings on ebay UK and the one you were talking about sold for £17, which is around $30. I would have picked that up in a a heartbeat, although shipping probably would have been $30, I still would have bought it.

Edited by R3DH3R0, 02 March 2012 - 09:44 PM.

#5 Hogfather

Hogfather

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

What exactly is the damage? Can it not be repaired at all?

#6 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

• TSS Member
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

What exactly is the damage? Can it not be repaired at all?

The base is cracked. :[

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users