Awoo.

New Sonic Green Hill Zone Remix

plasma3music

Sonic Green Hill Zone Remix - Remixed, ReArranged & ReOrchestrated by me. My goal was to keep it sounding close to the original while enhancing the Rythm, Instrument Quality as well as adding Effects.

Even though it may sound fairly simple there's about 60 Synthesizers layered as well as a whole String Ensemble making up about 80 tracks in the final mix. This remix proved to be quite challenging to balance and master, but after alot of work i think i managed to get a good sound out of it.

This is a new remix and not the Sonic Generations remix

I hope you enjoy smile.png

Sonic The Hedgehog "Green Hill Zone"

Remixed, ReArranged and Orchestrated by Pascal Michael Stiefel

Original Music written by Masato Nakamura

• Thumbs Up 8

The lead needs EQing. Badly. Other than that I enjoyed this.

You posted this in the wrong section though, moved to the Miscellaneous Works section.

• Thumbs Up 2

First post being that related to music. Not bad. Welcome to the site!

The song itself is pretty good. Wouldn't mind hearing a more original/personal take on it, but the remake itself is pretty nice!

• Thumbs Up 1

The vsti and such are GREAT, but like Carbo said, it just needs some EQ work I think. Really awesome track though, I love the break where things get a more choppy in sound, opposed to the atmospheric feeling the rest of the main melody gives off. Wouldn't mind some more original composition off from the main lead melody there in places, but as a true-to-source remix, it's great man, >D.

You should totally stick around and see the rest of the forum too. Maybe you'll warm up to the place and like to help out with the next group remix project!

• Thumbs Up 1

I am agreeing with everyone else on the subject EQ. Those strings need some. They are kinda heavy lower mid and mids. The whole song needs more trebel, but before that happens everything else needs proper levels of course. Its odd some of the instruments feel filtered like. Just work on that and I am sure the final mix will come down better. As for the song itself. Not bad! Just try to add some personal flavor like VizardJeffhog Said and you got yourself an even better mix biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1