Awoo.

Sonic the hedgehog 4 - previews, interviews, and impressions topic

goku262002

Okay, except...they listen to the majority of the fans, and the majority WANTS the game to continue

Do they really? Haven't heard anybody say "Can't wait for Episode 3!" On here, Retro, Sega Forums, anywhere except for a few here and there. All I see is them speculating what Ep.3 might be, or what they would like to see improved in Ep.3 or next 2D Sonic game.

Sonic 4: Episode 1 - None/10

Sonic 4: Episode 2 - 1/10.

• Thumbs Up 1

For making it more entertaining than Sky Chase?
Edited by Blue Blood

Can't wait for Episode 3!

Edited by MilesKnightwing

Yeah, I can handle a stage that drags on a bit, but those stupid boxes appearing out of nowhere caused me numerous game overs. If anything in this game needed a "Bottomless Pit!"-esque sign, that area was it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nearly a week to release and all seems very quiet on the S4 E2 front. I want to play that game now!

When are we going to get our first review?

• Thumbs Up 1

PC pre-order = Broke (Got early download access)

But my main was the PS3 version. i need a job -.-

Game felt more like a 6/10 to me, but whatever, his opinion.

Though one thing I must point out, he gave Ep.1 A 8/10, and says it's much more fun and appealing to return to, when I'm having a hard time believing that.

And holy shit! This is the first Sonic review I've seen in years that doesn't start out with an unnecessary paragraph about Sonic's failures in the past decade.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, who's ready for the upcoming brigade of "oh god another horrible Sonic game, Sonic's dead, been dead, lol former corpse of his previous self etc"? Sorry, almost forgot that Jim is only doing this for more oversized Sonic merch. =v

EDIT: CONSARN YOU, INDY! FOILED AGAIN!

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 7

A 5?!

Oh!....Wait, wait. Nevermind. It's Jim Sterling. Not a real games journalist. Go back to your regular business and wait for a real view to come out.

• Thumbs Up 1

The score is right, but for all the wrong reasons. Jim Sterling has terrible taste in Sonic games. It sounds like all he wants is boosters and automation.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh and the part about the crushing walls, were there even any in this game? I honestly can't remember any crushing walls of death ala lost Labyrinth or Hydrocity, but I haven't played it in a while though. Guess I'll go back and check.